Reviews for Happy Birthday Temari
Sakura Egg chapter 1 . 2/17
-Crying while hugging tema-
"i know the feeling being left by your love ones,but dont worry after your heart heals open it for someone else he might be the one for you" -dries tears and hugs temari again-

Saküra Ëgg )
Sakura Egg chapter 1 . 2/17
i know the poem shikamaru or your crush wrote,the song is "thinking out loud" and temari's poem song is "long and lasting love" i just thought it as background music :P but the story is very very sad yep i think i will cry at the background music i think and temari's wroted poem it match together! i think am crying :,(
I PREDICT iwilldieinahole chapter 1 . 2/14
So...
you-temari
your crush-shikamaru
the girl that replace you-ino
your friend-sakura
your best friend-tenten
your story and this story
makes my tears fall out :,(
Allison chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I cried... It was touching at the same time really really really sad.. 3
Nejilover136 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
aw so cute!
Echo In The Night chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
great but sad i know excatly how you feel thougth i had a cush on a guy since we were in pre-school and i knew him up til the 6th grade then i had to move out of state only i never got to say goodbye the poem is so sweet yet so sad because you neer got to see him again well anyway great story! Have a nice day or night
shadowbear chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
D I enjoyed this. Sad that it was based on a real life experience though if you ask me, when stories are based off of stories or life experiences like this, it makes them all the better. I give you 5 stars. Especially for the poem, which I must say was pretty cool. Good job just the same.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
-hugs Temari-
shikatemajerica chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw that is soo sad.

Lol a year ago, yeah I know how you feel, did your crush really give you something like that? wow

Apart from that great story :D