Reviews for Family
andBINGOwasHISnameOOOOO chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really love this. I think you should continue! I wanna know what happens next!
andBINGOwasHISnameOOOOO chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
dommy803go chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was adorable :)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
A great story. Very well written.
ashbrash13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
aww this was soooo sweet! loved it!
Heimarmene chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
omg, that was so SWEET!
Klutz242 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
OMG! This is absolutely brilliant! Poor Alice, I feel so bad for her. You should totally continue this story, it's amazingly written and the idea is brilliant. I love how you introduce each character, quickly, but well written. Please continue this!
Lucia-Swanne chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story! the concept was really cute, and I especially loved the ending with the AJ meeting. I could definitely see this as a multi-chapter story, and if you're willing to write it, I would read it! I even think that this story from Jasper's POV would be interesting. I hope you consider both of these, because it's a really nice little idea.
boring the goose chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was so cute! I loved it. Especially the ending, with Jasper.

I could see this story turning into a multi-chaptered fic, but it could also stay the way it is.
Civ3tta chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
i love the part that goes "So, can we keep her?" as if talking about a 5 year old an a kitten XD
Ginnya chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hey I like this MAy be you could nmake it a more shot. It's very interesting to see them how they ale get used to each other. and so On .Please think about it.

Anyway the fic is good, very good.