Reviews for To See You Again
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ok Divvy? Come on, Smith or Jones would have been much better. Divvy doesn't even mean anything related to Divination, it's just three letters they have in common.
ICan IWill chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Love it! Really good! olan on reading more!
snarkysnape1013 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Very unique interesting twist to the time Turners. I like it! Keep it up :)
Zoek80 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
This is very good, please continue
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Hello again! Not sure if you remember me, as I've had several name changes, but I was originally Mayuko-Chan and then radiobird. I remember you from when I first joined this site, and I was really excited to see the author alert from you in my inbox!

I really like the idea of this story, and look forward to reading more. Professor Divvy is an interesting and likeable character, and the dialogue is very strong in this chapter. I would have found it helpful to have a description of what Divvy looked like, as I couldn't quite picture her in my mind, but overall I really enjoy this story and look forward to reading more!
Snarky Granger chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I really like this story. It is a tad different from the other time turner type stories. I am interested in how this is going to play out. Please continue to write this story.

Lady Minuialwen chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Lady Minuialwen chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
great story
Thulay chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Loved it.I always like it when hermione and severus are about the same age. Hope to read more soon
azulkan2 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Interesting story. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Why does Hermione allow this woman to harass her? Surely Herms can manage a quick Langlock every time the idiot approaches her. Didn't she learn anything from the Half-Blood Prince?
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
TranquilSparrow chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Yay! You updated, and I like where the story is headed. Your writing style is fluid and easily drew me into the chapter - keep up the great work!
notwritten chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I have enjoyed this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Southernswimmer chapter 3 . 4/27/2009