Reviews for Bruised
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
I have a feeling that the Uchihas are the Krauss. It's like the way Gaara is a Lent and what not. It all makes sense too. Hinata's mother had an affair with Vincent who is Fugaku. At that time, Itachi, Ambrose, was still there. After some time Mikoto and Itachi runs away. Sasuke was hidden somewhere. That drk place that he so oftenly talks about, or rather dreams about or remember. Hinata's mother gave her the bear. The bear was really owned by Sasuke but Hinata's mother took it to give it to Hinata. In all fairness this is a really awesome story. I can't express myself so well since I'm writing and what not.
It keeps me on my toes and the speed of the romance isn't annoying at all. It's one of those stories that is balanced. It has suspense, tragedy, mystery, angst and a slowly but surely budding romance. Their thoughts aren't annoying. The way the Uchihas are unknown. Beautiful. Keep it up please...
Btw since I can't log in, I'm kiss2lips btw :)
Bloggin' Flirty chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
I really love this fanfic, and I'm glad it was updated in this year, so that's hope right that you will continue? Please don't give up on this fic, it's beautiful! ;3;
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
This story is amazing. There's mystery, romance, friendship, hurt/comfort and so much more. It's truly wonderful.

I love the ShikaIno moment in this chapter. It shows how even if its troublesome, Shika does love Ino and its already obvious Ino loves him. CAN THEY JUST MAKE UP ALREADY? But dude. I can sense SUUUUCH character development for Ino. I mean she's suffering from an eating disorder and in love with a nonchalant boy.

I'm shocked that Hinata is so observant. She really saw through Sasuke. It wasn't that he just liked annoying Naruto. He just like the attention he got from Naruto cause he had feelings for him. I wonder how long it'd take til Hinata finds out about his abusive father. And I'm so wow'ed at Hinata. The guilt is really killing her alive. I can sense another mental breakdown soon. The SasuHina moments are literally killing me sofly. I wonder what happened after NaruHina confessed? Maybe Naruto's feelings towards her was friendly? Idk.

BUT PLEASE FOR THE NAME OF GOD AN AL THAT IS GOOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
hinaanime chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Sasuke sounds so homo not wanting Sakura to talk to Naruto... poor Sasuke though
ShadowUchihaHyuga-chan chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
update soon, i've been sucked into it! lol :3
chancharan chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
You might want to consider updating... Hahahaha. I like how the story unfolds... But I'm not such a fan of shounenai when the end is an inevitable SasuHina :)) meh... Bad story to tell the future chibis :)) LoL "Your father and I shared the same crush back in High School :)))" maaaaaan. Great story so far.
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
I wonder where mikoto went... hopefully hinata and sasuke will go together to prom :3 update, wonder what'll happen if they find out what fugaku is doing to sasuke
Yana04 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Awesome, as always :)
Can't wait for the next update.
princessSho1818 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
i tink ur pace is quite slow compared to the other sasuhina story u hve. no offence but the development of ur story only consist of hinata confessing to naruto, other than tat it is nothing much but same-old-same-old sasuke going to get beaten up by his dad. or maybe tis is a naruhina story? dun take too hard wat i'm saying here but tat is just my personal opinion. i like ur story but tis one is like previous chapter, a filler or somekind and make no difference with the other 3 chaps before. just saying.
Chew it Over With Twix chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I just love this fic. Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more!
hi chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I don't understand is Sasuke gay and likes Naruto? If he is then Sasuke and Hinata can't get each other? O.o Confused?
Yana04 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
So glad you're still doing this story :D
otakumaku18 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Hahaha! That last line busted me up! Poor Sasuke can never become a pilot lol! I love this story and how you handeling it! It's not to fast or to slow. Please update soooooooonnnnn!
sirenmergirl chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Oh Lord. Those two are just too cute.
Webfriends246 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I laughed! He wanted to be a pilot... but he's airsick! Poor Sasuke...