Reviews for Falling for the Enemy
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Leshawna/Duncan. What I wouldn't give to see those two really happen. I liked this. A lot.
noname chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
4 stars
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I think this was an awesome fic. You practically own the romance sections that involve Ezekiel and Bridgette, dating either each other or other people. Well done.
madim chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
What as EPIC story :)

I love it, i wasn't excpecting that LeShawna will would say that Geoff should ask Gwen out. I personally think that Geoff and Gwen aren't that great together; i prefer her with Trent. But that is just my opinion, pretty please don't get offended.

All in all, i love this story :)

~ Madim
this account has been hacked chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I'd say this story is amazingly epic, but that would be an understatement.
rainbowxXrachel chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I have actually always thought that Courtney and Noah would be great together! However, I don't particularly love LeshawnaxDuncan, it was cute. When I read something written by a person who's voice and/or personality I know, and it is written right, I can actually hear them saying it, pretty cool hm? It's sort of like in the movies, how they have voices narrarating texts, letters, and emails. That happened when I read your story, I could hear the dialogue.
enteryournamehere5 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I love your story! Keep it up!
Imagi chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
*snickers* Courtney's other favorite nickname.

Yep Duncan's sharp. It only took him one sentence to understand what happened. I agree with Zeke though.

And that Grizzly gets into everything doesn't he. :D

And new nickname for Courtney courtesy of LeShawna! Appropriate too...Zeke wasn't wearing one now was he?

EZZY romance! E! :D And shocking kiss in front of Killer Bass! Double E! :D

Honestly I thought LeShawna and Ezekiel were going to switch teams, but the thing with Courtney worked okay...ZEKE GOT TO STAY! :D

And Courtney and Noah? I think that's a little too odd even for me!

Loved this the three main couples worked out well and as always...

WRITE MORE EZZY! :D

Imagi
elly755 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
whoa, this is weird...
StarReader86 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Looks like Winter-rae has some competition for the best Duncan-LeShawna stories on FFnet :D You kept everyone in character, including Courtney, and we got to see Bridgette and Harold and Izzy and Ezekiel hooking up, yea!

The Courtney/Noah at the end didn't seem right, in my opinion. Trent might have been better, after all music does soothe the savage..., ah I won't go there. But hey, its your story and this story was amazingly written just like your TDC story.

I look forward to more one-shot stories from you!
Islanda chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was another really good oneshot. I love your pairings!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
What I thought was going to happen was that, since Duncan didn't actually vote, he would just vote for someone other than Ezekiel and either make a tie or (somehow) result in someone else getting kicked off...but eh, this works too.

Anyway, another great story! My, what an exciting first day...you got all the couples together well, and basically this was yet another really cool fic. Dang, I wish I could throw together something as well as you and Winter-Rae...
Fluffy Otters chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, I freaking loved this. I love the thought of Duncan and Leshawna and am totally digging it, especially since Courtney pisses me off with her hypocriticalness (and other things) and while I love Duncan/Courtney because it pretty much is the show pairing and there are times when it can be cute, the only reason I like that is because of Duncan who is just sexy.

Harold and Bridgette is different for me but I guess Harold does have skills. I suppose he doesn't deserve all the meanness he gets. He creeps me out but he can be (kinda) cool like in Dodgeball and Dancing, he is really good at those.

Hah, I love Ezekiel in this! All these wonderful stories about Ezekiel are making me love him! And Ezekiel/Izzy was interesting, I never thought of that and actually, Izzy was really cool in this! Izzy scares me and she is totally insane but in this she was really deep and all understanding! Awesome! While still insane, she is much less than she normally is. And I love Chris! Guy worries about his hair and loves to torture them!

Geoff/Gwen...I wanna see that. Or Justin/Beth. Or Duncan/Gwen.

You're stories are amazing!
Life.GetOne chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I find myself liking Izzy/Ekeziel more and more every time a read a fic featuring them...

Anyways, I loved this little fic. The teasing going on between LeShawna and Duncan was so cute. Go D/L!

LOL! I loved the part when Courtney was making out with Noah, since she was the one complaining about everyone dating people on opposite teams. I'm so glad she got a happy ending.

Wonderful fic! I'm faving it!
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
lol this was one twisted story but I have to say i enjoyed it