Reviews for It Just Happened
darkredcamel chapter 1 . 5/18

Seemed to me a bit out of character and forced, nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much!
Thank you for writing this! :)

Best regards,
OnionHater chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Have you ever...ahem engaged in these acts? Or even watched them? I feel like a lot of the lemon writers have to experience in it. Just curious :u
zairoon chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Gaaaaaaaaaaah so adorably HOT ! Hahaha fuck I love Natsu, and NaLu pairing and THIS GORGEOUS FIC Kyaaaaaaaah *hysterical*.. It was so damn well written ! I want to translate it in French someday if you let me hahahah 3 GREAT WORK, thanks for it ! :)
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
One of my favourites!
Awesome btch chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I did like this story but I would have loved it if you had more about how she fell into bed with natsu and I also think that putting Lucy with and mean slut adittude wasn't al that great
BTW: I liked how natsu was kinda forcing
himself on Lucy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
So sweet. It reminded me of the nalu fanfic Bad Season. They both show natsu as the sexy bad boy type. He really is sexy and possessive in this one and it really turned me on. If only all men were like that. :) :)
animeloves1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Love this!
Krolshi chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
My mouth as gaped open through half of the story before I let out a chuckle xD Hehhehe Damn this is the first time I 've read a Natsu where he seemed to be I character while .. Y 'know claiming his mate , or being protective of her & what not , he isn 't the slightest OOC to me at all O3O
Awwww cute ending , very cute ! It 's a shame this 'll be your only Fairy Tail fic , it 's really good ! The lemon was pretty good as well , not as detailed ( though it doesn 't have to be ) but nonetheless good ;D Very nice job for your first Lemon fic ! And thanks for writing ! Love Fairy Tail & NaLu ;3
kimikopl chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great one shot and if this is your first lemon, I have to say that it's really good :3
Sandpitturtle-ptv chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Cookie-chan91 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
What a hot NaLu fic!
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww natsu is jealous hehehe
cheeky.angel21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
3 so hot... 3 3
Asa Nakamura chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
o/o i think i just discovered what a lemon is
animesweetheart15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
O/O but very cute and well to edmit it it was hot XD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »