Reviews for Escape
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hopefully you caught the third season when it aired on the SyFy channel just before the movie release. The Land of the Lost is all about equilibrium and the pylons (pyramids in your chapter?) are the regulators of this balance. You have a great start with two established characters leaving. Now is the time for two new characters to enter. Have fun! Pick a couple of your favorites out of history and let them deal with dinosaurs for a change. They need not get along with the Marshalls to make it interesting.
KittycatNinja24 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I Love it Cant wait to read more. Chaka and Holly would make such a sweet couple -
Duck Life chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is a response to Baeo's review: I do know that happened. This is sort of an alternate reality. Also, I can't really write about Uncle Jack, because I haven't seen the third season yet. I know Rick better than I do Uncle Jack.
Baeo chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I don't think you saw all of the show, remember Rick left the show and was replaced by uncle jack
shee1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Please continue this story. I love LOTL and can't find any fanfiction on the net for it. I'm anxious to find out how your story will continue.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Well, pretty interesting start. You waste no time diving in to the action and the story moves very quickly. Cool twist that whatever phenomenon brought Holly and Chaka back to Earth turned Chaka into a human. Nice job with Holly's suspicions of Chaka. Very believable.

Keep on writing!
sannnva chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Yay! Some Land of the Lost stories! I loved this show as a kid and recently bought the DVD's. You have done a good job with these stories. You really know the characters. This one is particularly interesting, with Chaka appearing to be a human boy (if I'm reading that right). Can't wait to see how this ends!