Reviews for Stitching
Nina chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
First of all, I want to say that I tatally love it 3. And second, is that I can't wait for the next chapter - but the thing is, that i've noticed that you kind of drop this fabolous story two years ago, and that really, well... sucks.

So I beg you for you to return to life this story :), and whatever make you stop writing it, has passed with a positive ending.

I have soo many questions on this, too! Like..! Were you (and hope soon, "are you..") planning a Draco/Harry love line? Or is it like a friendship/love but based on Ron and Harry? Either way, it'll be intriguing to say the least :D

All yours,

Nina
Vaughn Tyler chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
very nice
BlueEyes444 chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Please don't leave me hanging. :sob:

I adore this and can't wait to see another reall, really soon update. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Oh my gosh! I'm totally loving it. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
This just keeps getting better and better. ;)
BlueEyes444 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I have no idea, Ron. :looks shocked: Double wow.

And is a certian twin girl going to put some pieces together? I have so many questions but since I really don't want to fill this review up with all my rambing questions, Ill just have to stay toned to find at. :D

This is really good.
BlueEyes444 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
I wasn't expecting that! o.O And this has me on the edge of my seat, it's so good. XD
BlueEyes444 chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Dun duh duh! :drum roll: And I can't wait to see what happens next!
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Oh, this is so cool! I love it. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Well, I can tell this is going to be a good story already. :D I can't wait to see what happens next! XD
Memory King chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
A Harry/Cho fan here, so I'm pleasantly surprised pairing-vice, and just in general. I don't think I've enjoyed a Ron-centric fic this much for ages!

It's brilliant to see things spiralling out of Ron's control, am really enjoying the changes. The deal with Padma is really intriguing also.

Keep writing!
DesireeBoils chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Sorry this has taken me so long to review, as you know I've had computer problems :X. I really like that Ron is stuck in an 11 year old body, but is really 18 years old. He is much more mature and quickly tires of the normal 11 year old stuff, which is understandable. I loved the touch about the older Slytherin's protecting the younger ones! It was perfect! Also things with Padma, very interesting, and it's so exciting where things will lead with her eariler then the original GOF where both the twins get asked out as a last resort lol.

Desiree'
Bottled Sunshine chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
First of all-

YAY!

Second of all-

It was wonderful (actually, I kind of decided it was wonderful when the little alert showed up in my email)

and hilarious ("which had been a remarkably stupid and reckless move, even for Harry, now that Ron thought about it.")

and I absolutely love Ron (because... well... Ron is Ron.)

and I can't wait for more!

Bottled Sunshine

*cough* Rules of Fair Trade *cough*
popping corn chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
A chapter dedicated to me! wow! I'm flattered! Excellent chapter, thanks for updating! hope to see more soon.
Gag Hafrunt chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
My fears are that this fic seems stalled after only 7 chapters. Given that we are only in the first week or so of book one revisted, I worry that the author may not have the intestinal fortitude to keep slogging through all 7 years of Harry's life in this now alternate universe. Things have already gone off the rails from Ron's point of view. He sees so much has changed from the first time around. Doing a time travelled re-write of a story can be frightfully difficult because of the details that have to be tracked and eventually sorted out as I assume the premise of this fic is that at the end, things will work out better for the characters yet stay true to the original?