Reviews for Pieces: Nature Laughs Last
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That was great, really loved that! :-)
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I'm spending the day reading older material with these two. I love having two accounts, that way I can review again.
I love these two together, I miss Emily and wish she would come back, like Will does, every so often. She would have to be paired with Reid, though.
MissD.E chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Haha.. I know that's not expected to be heard but... you watch both "Angel" and "Criminal Minds" I thought it was only me!

Anyway ... good work. And you didn't sound formulaic at all ;)
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Loved it, of course! I heart E/S. Very well done! Thanks for sharing.
yaba chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
VERY nice! I kinda thought that was insanely hot and still very much in character :). Well done!

Yana
bananasoup chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
With this I read Reid/Prentiss and could not imagine it, but this really works. I loved the part where the corset was Reid's idea, I bet it was Morgan who was listening and made it happen though.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Love these two together. I had to read it again, just to make sure what was happening in the beginning-got so caught up w/the end.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
It's a good conversation to have, really. And you did a good job with making it not too formula-y. :)
ssbailey chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Cute story! :)
b9je chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Cavemen vs. Astronaut? Where I'm from we play 'Ninja vs. Pirate.' but I guess its a matter of specifics lol. Great job. It was cute
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was good. I can imagine how our shy Reid felt know that all the team were watching him and Emily.
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Angel! Yay! (OK, I haven't seen it so far, but the character of Angel is cool in itself.)

I liked this. I can notice this is your first attempt, but it's not bad at all, believe me. I liked the undercover thing :P