Reviews for Say WHAT?
EmoWolf333 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Holy shit, that was amazing!
AnimeFreak1017502 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
It Wasn't That Bad, Actually
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
omg I love this it was so cute and funny and also sexy
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awesome :D
I imagine Light would be pretty freaked out at his own homosexuality (because we all know it's true), considering he tries so hard to be perfect. Loved it X3
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Sucks to be L, huh? XD
On the bright side, my abs got a workout from laughing so hard.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
O MI GOSH! AHAHAHAHA!
The Stalking Raven chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
AHAHAHA! that was awesome that I had to read it over and over again! totally made my day :) if you ever decide to write more about this i'd read it as soon as it comes out! happy writing!
Rr chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
"what. WHAT? WHAT!" was indeed my reaction to the end of the fic. The end suddenly coming up where it should not have, that is. Horrible, horrible cocktease ;_;
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
omg! contact lenses? haha! it's juz as gd as e one abt e dentist by ano author!
imaginativereader12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
ahahahaha! this is the best! literally! i love light and l even more now!:D
Bourbon Waltz chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
XD

epic.
extazee chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Bahaha! I've read this fanfiction say...a million times! (Okay, I'm exaggerating but still; I've read it a lot) and I really think you should continue (In L's point of view; but that's just me XD)And a lemo would be amazing (Trust me; I'm trying REALLY hard to keep my yaoi fangirl back XD) But anyways: I REALLY hope you continue! :3 pretty please?
Rivala chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
It starts off making you want to read more, then you're laughing at L's mistake, and it's all tied up with a pretty little bow- namely the kiss. Just lovely- arigato for sharing your skills.
bookenworum chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Very funny. And true. xD

Awesome. How they misunderstood each other like that.. Only them.

Great one shot.

I loved the kiss. :D

bookenworum
Robin Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
this was so cute. loved it. went to your profile and realized... that i've read like two or three other stories of yours. i wonder if i reviewed those...? i can't remember. and sometimes i forget to review stories, cause i read them during class, when i should be listening to the lecture. when my professors glare at me for not taking notes... i kinda forget about other things. anyway, loved it.

-robin