Reviews for Dragon Ball Next
DBZLover4Ever chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Great story...Its sad it isn't finished, I would have loved to known who the mystery fighter was...
sKribe chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
oh this is wonderful! Pls pls continue!
KyLewin chapter 7 . 5/12/2005
Wow, I don't think I saw this chapter when I first read your story way back when...I only remembered up until Gohan and Akira yell "Power Up!"

Anyway, this was an incredible chapter, though it's really sad in a way since you haven't written anymore in three and a half years. Once again, the characterization and intense fight scenes are incredible. Like I said before, this story is the reason I started writing fanfiction (ha, it's your fault!). Until I read your story I didn't realize just how cool fanfics could be (admitedly I hadn't really read a whole lot at the time either). You've done an excellent job with these first seven chapters and I would love to read the rest of the story should you ever post it.

Anyway, amazing job and congrats on writing such an incredible and inspiring story so far.

Kyle

PS: Thanks for reviewing my story, it was truly an honor to be reviewed by the person who inspired me to start writing.
KyLewin chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Coolest ending to a fight ever! I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it in my own story, your work-incomplete though it may be-was what got me writing fanfiction. Your characterization is really impressive and your story line is amazing so far. By the way, drunk Vegeta is hilarious.
KyLewin chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
You write fights very well, which would explain why I've always liked this fic so much. The only little complaint that I never noticed until now is that you seem to almost give away the mystery of Akira right away, but I suppose we still don't know how he is what he seems to be.

Anyway, good job with chapter.
KyLewin chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Ah man, I'd almost forgotten how good this story is. I really like the interaction you show between Vegeta and Bulma. Not that your other characterizations are off or anything, but you really seem to nail those two particularly well.

Anway, on to the next chapter.
Joe Conner chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Awesome! I was hoping you'd update this fic! I read DBN before and couldn't believe how cool it was! Amazing, man, keep it up!
Maria Cline chapter 7 . 12/5/2001
Oh yes. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it! I love it! I thought that you had given up on this fic series but I was tottally wrong. I read this fic on a website years ago and I loved it. I loved how you made the fighters stronger. I loved how you introduce the enemies. I love Akira. (Please show Akira's secret) I want to see more. Please oh please write more.