Reviews for It's over now, isn't it?
DominionMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/12
I swear to God, this one shot almost made me cry. I love this! Sasuke's desperation for an answer, Naruto's actions... Beautiful
Of mice and men made me cry I was sobbing on my sister shoulder.
narutoheartsme chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
That's so sad. Alternate Naruto who doesn't care for Sasuke :'c
I feel for Sasuke. It hurts. God it hurts when your significant other doesn't feel the same for you anymore but it's not easy to let go either.

I like this story. It's real. But because I still like happy endings I'm going to pretend that Sasuke finally asks Naruto what's wrong and they break up because Naruto is done with Sasuke and his attitude but somehow they get back together.
stillfree0502 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Hi!
This story is great. It made me hurt ;A;
Could you let me translate it into Vietnamese, please?
Thank you. 3
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
so sad
troublecake chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was so bittersweet. I had to cry because it's so much truth behind the Story. I really like your writings because they are realistic. And in reality there are no happy ends and no eternal love.
littlewolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
naruto will never give up on sasuke ...he'll always love him no matter what..and ...he ...is the greatest person out there...and he deserves to be happy ...
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Geez, that was something else. I'm guessing that Naruto just got tired of him well...mistreating him. You did a pretty good job.
a chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
just a little criticsm.
should have eneded with snappier sentence, ignoring the the last part of dialogue and went with But not yet, not yet. I can be patient still." The word 'wait' seems to break the flowing rythm of the peice.
also, their realtionship could have been better fleshed out although you did a great job! maybe add some actions?
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Reading this definitely hurt. Just how realistic the entire situation is. Not talking. You think everything's going fine, and you don't even notice the changes, really. Or at least you pretend not to. And then, one day, you look around and wonder how things ever got this bad.

So yeah. Very powerful. You definitely got your point across. Silence...is definitely one of the worst things that can happen in a relationship.

Thank you for sharing.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I thought this was really powerful. You are right about silence. It can be a terrible and hurtful thing. Great one-shot.
Teddyloverr chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Hmm. Continue this. It's good. It's perfect as a one-shot but could totally be a multi-chap. Think about it.

I'll put it on story alert just in case.
5Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
You may not have "managed" to say men need to talk to each other lest they go crazy but what you said here is...silence is death. Not a physical one but far worse and that silence eats at one, the silence shutting out the pleas within...

Arrgghh what the hell did that Teme say to break the Dobe? sniff!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
love it
PinkAnima chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow this made me cry.

YOu are such a talented writer, I can't even describe it. You just capture feelings right down to the T. I CAN just SEE it all when I read. GAH! I LOVE READING YOUR PIECES!

INCREADIBLE! IN-FREAKING-CREADIBLE!

YOu are the best fanfictionalist EVER!