Reviews for The Training: Secret Project
Swuba chapter 34 . 11/29/2014
That ending was heavy man :O
Feva33 chapter 34 . 2/10/2014
10hours of fantastic reading.
Thank you for writing and sharing.

author notes.;
Apart from mentioning you want everyone to at least say 1 thing, and that you need to establish characters, i do not like you talking about chapters before we read them.
It takes away from the story,
Distracting and revealing.

Note: as soon as Lindsey started writing in her notebook the composition i knew she would have to win for it to be relevant. ;) but i might think ahead more than others.

I would love for you to write another br / the training. Fanfic.

Feva33 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Dont tell us no attacks happen, removes tension/ suspense.
Feva33 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Chapter 4 - that was fun ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
Why Madeline. She was my favorite.
AnimeKing1108 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
So far, my problem with it is the pacing. It goes too fast and all the students were practically introduced at once. My suggestion would be to introduce them as the Program progressed.
ZizziHungarian chapter 34 . 11/28/2012
Finally I had time to read this. It' s wonderful... and it didn't turn out cheesy as well. I always missed to know what will happen with the survivors of the Programs, but there's nothing much about this in other stories... now you answered my question. Thank you for the experience, it was really nice to be you proof reader and advisor! Keep up the good work!
Earthdude chapter 34 . 11/10/2012
I enjoyed the chapter, especially the posthumous tribute to Al & Willy, two of the fundamentally good people in the training. Also, I understand that the poem was a code for the composition Wily wrote, translated by what Lindsay heard, but I'm somewhat confused by what the actual code was, and what they meant when they talked about asterisks, of which there were, apparently, none present.

Anyway, excellent fic, I'll be sure to check out your others!
SadMovie23 chapter 34 . 11/8/2012
So, you are finished. Congratulations. You have proved to have more persistence and writing commitment than the vast maority of ffic writers, myself included. The ending itself was very well done. Unlike most stories, you did not create neither a sense of hope for the future, nor a great tragedy with the winner. Instead, Lindsay's attitudes after "winning" (because you made it very clear that it was all a tragedy, not a victory for anybody) are all very realistic. She still wants to fulfill Willie and Al's wishes, but she knows this isnt going to bring anyone back. This is a great way of ending a br fanfic, much better than making the winner torture and murder the teacher out of revenge, giving the viewer exactly what he wants to read. I even liked Maddie's special mention! I'll be sure to keep reading the next story, and I have a question: will Lindsay or any surviving character appear in it?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/7/2012
Eh, i was rootin for Maddy, Martha, Bel, Hannah, and Rose. Now lily is all i got left ._.
els1324 chapter 34 . 11/7/2012
Oh thank you ended it on a potentially happy note! I mean, I didn't expect it to have a very happy ending by any means, but man! You were going dark and...and I didn't want Lindsay to kill herself or just become emotionless and detached from the rest of the world! D:

I remember being really excited when I started reading this, learning who each of the characters were, hoping Lindsay or Al would make it to the end. Aaah, the memories.
SadMovie23 chapter 33 . 8/25/2012
Hello, sorry for taking so long to review. I read this chapter many weeks ago but forgot to do it, and since its quite short I thought it wasnt that necessary. Anyway, this is my opinion.

First of all, great job of making a way for Lindsay to defeat the almost invincible George. You managed to pull of what at first I thought was impossible, kudos for that. Still, Im a bit sad that his death was so quick and painless, and not very different from Nick's. As you are certain of, he was the one who deserved to feel pain the most, instead of Al, Maddie or Darla. But well, you cant always have what you wish for. I already explained to you a ton of reasons why I did not like Lindsay to be the winner, but since the last two final options are between her and an (in)complete monster, its more satisfying than george winning, although also more predictable.

The last couple of lines, though? Spot on. You did not characterize lindsays survival as an act of victory and joy, but as it truly is: barbarian and horrible. It makes me excited to see what is she going to do after winning. But i know she wont kill mrs durhamm because you hated the ending of 72 hours.
ZizziHungarian chapter 33 . 8/12/2012
"And then, baby... everything went black." For a moment at the end I felt something like sorry for George. Waiting for the last!
psychobob35 chapter 32 . 8/12/2012
knew a chick would win because it's fanfiction
els1324 chapter 33 . 8/11/2012
(Spoiler alert for anyone reading through reviews!)

Whoa. WHOA!

Did she just cut her fingers off? I can understand her hair ripping from the tension between George's weight and her keeping herself in place, but it'd be more likely that his hands would slip rather than literally rip her fingers out of socket so - did she?! Good lord that would HURT! ...Although, I'm sure it'd be better than falling and breaking a gabazilion bones in your body.

But anyways, YAY! I'm glad she won! I was rooting for her and George pissed me off so I'm glad he died! :D And confused to, he didn't know she had a bullet-proof vest, haha!

I'm very happy you updated, I didn't think you'd abandoned it, just assumed you got busy.

I'm horrible with codes so I'm not even going to attempt a guess, I'll most likely look like a total idiot.