Reviews for Dark
I adore Felix and Leah together. I can't wait for your update and your edited version.
rocklesson86 chapter 22 . 4/28
It will bring me joy when Sam finds out about her fuck fest with Felix. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 22 . 4/23
Totally amazing.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 22 . 4/22
Oooooooooh! The wolves are going to flip their lids. Especially Sam, even though he has no right ... But the Alpha power and ego went to his mind. Big time. The bastard!
These two make filthy sexy sense. But Leah's pack's heads are going to explode.
Bella and Edward probably stock pile vanilla vodka ...

I think Leah and Felix are hot. I loved this.
KendieV chapter 22 . 4/21
ahh and their finally back in the saddle lol
great to see them reconnecting, and doing it on Bellward's bed was just an added bonus hahah
good job!
LeahFan chapter 22 . 4/21
I don't think it was too graphic. Felix and Leah aren't going to be nice little ladies and gentlemen. I love it.
Inosolan chapter 22 . 4/21
Leah's always unique isn't she? I love her and I even love that she got with Felix. :)
KendieV chapter 21 . 4/20
another good chapter, really ramping up to the big ending here and I'm excited to see how it goes down
KendieV chapter 20 . 4/20
the professor sounded like a pretty cool guy, all wise and such but doesn't sound like he's going to go out peacefully! brave dude to stick around with the Order possibly on it's way!
brankel1 chapter 21 . 4/8
Fantastic.
rocklesson86 chapter 21 . 4/7
This is getting good. I cannot wait for more.
This is getting scary. I really hope Leah makes it through. I kind of want her and Felix to get together. I mean it's crazy but they have a magnetism.
MargotTenser chapter 21 . 4/6
I'm excited to see what happens and excited to see what you do with your edit. I love seeing Leah bonding with Amy. It's interesting that she wasn't ready for an infant but she is able to connect with a child like Amy - guarded and a little angry. Fantastic writing. As I'd expect of course. :)