Reviews for Dark
This story is so fucking great. Please continue it. I noticed you haven't been on since more than a year ago, but per chance you get this you have a lot of people enjoying your story, who want to know what happens next.
Nahannah chapter 22 . 2/2
Ahahaha brilliant, desecrating the Bedward bed. I know it's been a while since you updated but I do hope you continue :*
Nahannah chapter 20 . 2/2
XD XD XD "like Jacob's wife" that was pure gold :*
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
I'm all for desecrating Bedward. I love this story. I hope you come back and update soon.
natysc chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
Update please !
Chrissy chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
Type your review Story Is So Great, I Love It
Maggie chapter 22 . 8/15/2015
Dudeeeeeeeeeee, please please update, your story is awesome! You had me hooked from the first chapter! Please, Please Update :D
Mason and Alex chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
I really really really love it :D Finally Leah and Felix are getting some action xD
Guest chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
I adore Felix and Leah together. I can't wait for your update and your edited version.
rocklesson86 chapter 22 . 4/28/2015
It will bring me joy when Sam finds out about her fuck fest with Felix. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
Totally amazing.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
Oooooooooh! The wolves are going to flip their lids. Especially Sam, even though he has no right ... But the Alpha power and ego went to his mind. Big time. The bastard!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
These two make filthy sexy sense. But Leah's pack's heads are going to explode.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
Bella and Edward probably stock pile vanilla vodka ...

I think Leah and Felix are hot. I loved this.
KendieV chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
ahh and their finally back in the saddle lol
great to see them reconnecting, and doing it on Bellward's bed was just an added bonus hahah
good job!