Reviews for Dark
Chrissy chapter 22 . 8/29
Type your review Story Is So Great, I Love It
Maggie chapter 22 . 8/15
Dudeeeeeeeeeee, please please update, your story is awesome! You had me hooked from the first chapter! Please, Please Update :D
Mason and Alex chapter 22 . 7/22
I really really really love it :D Finally Leah and Felix are getting some action xD
I adore Felix and Leah together. I can't wait for your update and your edited version.
rocklesson86 chapter 22 . 4/28
It will bring me joy when Sam finds out about her fuck fest with Felix. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 22 . 4/23
Totally amazing.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 22 . 4/22
Oooooooooh! The wolves are going to flip their lids. Especially Sam, even though he has no right ... But the Alpha power and ego went to his mind. Big time. The bastard!
These two make filthy sexy sense. But Leah's pack's heads are going to explode.
Bella and Edward probably stock pile vanilla vodka ...

I think Leah and Felix are hot. I loved this.
KendieV chapter 22 . 4/21
ahh and their finally back in the saddle lol
great to see them reconnecting, and doing it on Bellward's bed was just an added bonus hahah
good job!
LeahFan chapter 22 . 4/21
I don't think it was too graphic. Felix and Leah aren't going to be nice little ladies and gentlemen. I love it.
Inosolan chapter 22 . 4/21
Leah's always unique isn't she? I love her and I even love that she got with Felix. :)
KendieV chapter 21 . 4/20
another good chapter, really ramping up to the big ending here and I'm excited to see how it goes down
KendieV chapter 20 . 4/20
the professor sounded like a pretty cool guy, all wise and such but doesn't sound like he's going to go out peacefully! brave dude to stick around with the Order possibly on it's way!
brankel1 chapter 21 . 4/8