Reviews for Five Times DiNozzo Passed Out
NCIS fan McGee chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
i think that DiNozzo is gonna have his work cut out with the kiddie. She has a trained assasin that is very stubborn as a mother and a pig-headed, assholeish, yet impish and heartwarming federal agent as a father. Yes what could go wrong with those genes combined!

(Dont answer that cuz we all know the answer is probably prision.)
Leonora Chris chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Loved this, but then... Nooooo... Tiva... *sighs and shudders* Really wanted to fav this... *pouts* It was really good before that though.
miss-tarletone chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
This story was lovely! I really enjoyed all of the chapters. I think my favorite was the one with Kate, it was very nice. Great job!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Awww! Yes, I read the Tiva one and the ending was SO cute! :D Great set of stories :)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
"There's this asshole that works their major crimes...Gibbs or something..."

something about this guy just shouted 'Don't mess with me or I'll seriously ruin your day.'

Gibbs was more than just a bastard; he was a scary bastard.

Haha Gibbs :D

Awww! I love you AU on how Gibbs and Tony met! Awesome! :D
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Haha lol :D Tony just can't catch a break can he?
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
"Yeah. It's all part of being a rookie, Rookie."

Haha, serves him right, he does it to McGee :) That's the first thing that came to mind when I read this! :D

"... sent Tony's gut churning. Looking at..."

Wow, perfect material for Gibbs' team if he has a gut like the master himself :)

"Nice catch, kid. Looks like you got a little something on your uniform though."

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny." Tony growled. "Somebody had to go after him."

Haha, lol! I can just imagine Tony as the lovable yet irritable Probie :D

"You passed out, Rookie" His partner was grinning now.

Awww! Lol! Poor Tony! I would have passed out at that sight too though. I love how Allen goes 'what? That you passed out like a little girl? Nah" haha.

This whole chapter was awesome! :D
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Poor Tony! I love how you wrote the scene on the field and Brad :D Haha, because later Brad helps him through the Plauge... Classic :)
Betterbuddy chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Nice story! I love the concept. Very nicely written. :)
I am the girl in the corner chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
awww, this was good. i loved it. keep up the good work. :D :D
AshleyAficionado chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Loved it! It gets me thinking about the episode planned this season that is going to be about Tony's past jobs. I liked how you took a random line said in the show and turned it to a all out story. Really great:)
cymraes chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
liked this very much, always like Gibbs meeting Tony stories
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Wonderful! I like how you placed each event in one of Tony's places of employment. Our Tony always falls on his feet doesn't he? Great stories and great fun. Thanks!
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Wow, fantastic story. The last few lines were especially touching.
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 1/27/2010