Reviews for Between the Pages
oddmentandtweak chapter 66 . 2/24
Ahhh it's so rough to reach chapter 66 and find that you were so close to ending the fic and haven't! I know it's been a few years now and the revival came out and screwed everything up but it would be great to see your last chapters- non canon! I've really enjoyed your writing and I think you do all of the characters justice. I'll optimistically wait for more!
CircleSky chapter 66 . 3/5/2016
I just reread your story. So enjoyable! I hope you finish it. I love your writing! Some favourite parts are the scene with Joe Strummer's jacket (Jess was so beautifully gleeful!), the scene when Jess is reflecting on Jimmy's study (insightful!) and I'm really enjoying how you've described the relationship Jess and Rory have maintained. You mentioned that you were close to finishing this story. I hope you come back to it. Thanks for sharing! You have such great ideas and your writing is so vivid and engaging.
daydreamduck16 chapter 66 . 3/5/2016
I would love it if you continued with this! I need to know what happens! Really great story, really clever way of following their relationship through the years and still fitting it in canon.
Vivian H chapter 65 . 11/26/2015
Yes! Please continue! Or better yet, can you work with ASP on the new episodes? I really want to make sure Jess makes a proper appearance! Thanks so much for writing this!
siss7 chapter 66 . 11/4/2015
This is one of those stories that I was hoping would get updated with the news of the revival!
michaychay chapter 66 . 5/20/2015
Can't wait for the ending! I have reread this story a few times over as you update- I can't get enough of it ever!
SoNotIn chapter 66 . 5/6/2015
Hello! I just wanted you to know that I'm still reading and I am so happy that you're still writing! I was over the moon when I got an update notification. Keep it up! I've been reading GG fanfic for YEARS and yours has been one of all time favorites!
Vivian H chapter 66 . 4/13/2015
I was so excited to find this that I read it all between last night and this morning. I found the first chapters a little short and really enjoyed your later longer chapters. I can't wait to see what happens now - with the new stuff! Thank you for writing this!
rubyriot chapter 66 . 4/4/2015
Yay! We're free! Super cute chapter :) looking forward to more!
Piccolo999 chapter 66 . 4/4/2015
Whoop! I've been getting alerts for your fic again, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be a slow process or if you'd be keeping the momentum going. I'm glad to see it's the latter. I would have reviewed sooner but I've been kinda busy. *grumbles about life*

Anyway :) I'm so excited to see you finishing this story. I've been missing your awesomeness so much. You're just as great as always. Clear, concise writing style, great characterization, funny and sweet and just, gah, perfect! I can't wait to read the last chapters. I'm rootin' for you Rory/Jess! :P
mac-reye chapter 65 . 3/31/2015
Oh my gosh so I just read through all of these beautiful phenomenal chapters and now that I've reached chapter 65 im very upset that there are not more chapters to read so please please please update soon because you do such a great job of depicting rory and jess! I cannot wait to see what comes next for these two-considering we never got a ending for them on the show-but you ended this chapter perfectly because Loser, I mean Logan (hehe) was most definitely not right for her!
subchan chapter 65 . 3/29/2015
they have spent to much time apart so please please bring them back together again sooon! I'm enjoying your story so much!
subchan chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
blackmail is unfair! lol
Djux chapter 65 . 3/28/2015
No, thank you, for letting me be the first one to see your writing. Yet I'm always equally excited when I get that email from fanficiton. I loved the little changes you made to it.

My fav part is still "It's not right". And then all of a sudden all is right with the world again. Literati lives :) I look forward to rambling some more with you. It's an honor, I assure you.
rubyriot chapter 65 . 3/27/2015
So not right! Even knowing how it would go, I still felt queasy right along with Jess. That proposal scene was so uncomfortable to watch.
I'm glad you're writing this again. I have a terrible track record with not being able to finish mine. My excitement level at seeing your recent updates gives me hope that when I get back to mine I'll still hAve an audience too :)