Reviews for Friend
RandomDream chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I haven't finished the second season yet, so I'm only imagining what Sara is like -but you portray him in such a cool way that I'm forced to say that this was really good. :)

Thanks.

Man, too many of your fics are in my favorites. :))
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
AW! So cute! I loved this! The ending was so cute too!
Shield-Wolf24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That was kind of nice for a change. Usually I see Sara as back stabbing betrayer, but that is not what he is entirely. He is just misunderstood and misguided person. Its nice to see that side of him. Now if only he could be like that all the time in the anime. Greta was adorable as always and Yuuri was clueless as always. GREAT JOB!
Kataru chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This is so cute! They are all so in-character, could pass as an extra SaraYuu scene in the anime! Somehow, Greta and Sara are being a good pair. Pure cuteness!

We surely want another season with Sara! T_T and more SaraYuu please. XD
Guppyvis chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
wow, it's overflowing with cuteness!

√Čven though I hated SaYuu in the beginning, i like it more and more. I's so cute how Sara opens up for Yuuri, that I even forgive him his evil behaviour earlier in season 3.

So please write more of these kind of stories!
minatomutz chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This story is kind of new for me...

This is the first story i like about SaraYuu

But i think I love this story!

Anyway... Update soon! n_
jenni.miko chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i don't really like sara... he is evil! but this fic was done quite nicely! i like it! great job!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
...F-for me? Aww! Thank you! This fic was too adorable and I actually squealed and my mom asked me what was wrong...but oh well. I don't know if I can get anything out intelligible because I am so in love with this fic! It's so cute! You got everybody IC and ohGod, it's so cute! See, I am having issues with this whole 'making a good review' thing. Your fic did this to me. Greta was just so cute! I love her so much. And Sara. SARA. Oh man. And how they talked about Yuuri. And...and...*SQUEE!* I'm sorry this review is barely...well, a real review and just me squeeing over everything, but I'm afraid I can't help it. You did wonderful (as you always do) and...and...*SQUEE*