Reviews for Just trust me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Just revisiting this story. Hope all is well with you.
Sarah7293 chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
I've just watched prison break and just found this story and read it in one sitting! I'm gutted that it didn't finish, but loved every chapter. I'm sorry to read about your personal experiences and hope you're well on the mend by now :(

Thanks for what you wrote! :)
Sarcasticbynature chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
I really like your stuff. Pls find whatever inspiration you need. You have a nice balance of plot lines :)
Blake chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
You are a very talented writer, who should never give up on this story. You are easily one of the most skilled writers of this website, and it will be a pity if you stop writing. I felled in love with this story, its one in a million. I really hope you continue writing it and dont give up on it. Your biggest fan, Blake.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Hey, just dropping by to say hi! Hope ur okay and that one day you'll get inspired to write more of ur fabulous story.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
I miss this story sooooooooo much! I hope u got ur muse back.
DanielleP chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
You are doing well for this not speaking English as primary :)
maybellepineda chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I hope you're doing well. I miss this story so much!
Louise24601 chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Well, this isn't an easy time you're going through, and I do so hope it'll get better for you. You're a great writer and a very talented person, and I'm sure that you will get through this, even though it's going to be difficult. Just keep holding on and remember to hang onto the things that make you happy :)
Take care.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
I have faith that you will overcome all this!
PatientlyWaiting chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I hope you get your muse back.
I beg you chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
:-(
Tina chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Please continue! I love this story soooooooooo freakin' MUCH! Thank you so much for writing it!
Louise24601 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Hey, I loved that you continued the fic as you said you would and this is a great chap. :) I loved the characters you added, Mahone and Bellick. Mahone is ever so smart and beautifully dangerous and Bellick's almost cute with his protective obsession with Sara.

"I always knew you were determined to the point of obsessive"

:) I really laughed at that line, lol, I wish there had been more funny scenes in the show; why so serious, huh?
I'm really looking forward to read more of your fic, I'll be waiting for your next chap :)
RainbowsBabies chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
so far im hooked :) good job but michael never kills anyone on purpose or wishes for it so that chapter was a bit out of character!