Reviews for The Ways of the Elements
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really liked this. Let me more specific, I really, really, really, freaking loved this! Now that I think about it all those elements do have those abilities. I can't believe I never thought of it before. I'd either have to say the Axel and Marluxia one was my favorite or the Demyx and Larxene! ;D
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
...the first thought I had after I read Lexaeus' description was the way he Falcon Punch'ed Roxas to teach him what Limit Break was in 358/2 Days. XD But this doesn't follow canon, so yeah, whatever. Still ironic though. Lexaeus DOES come off as a gentle giant. And patient. Very, very, patient. Not to mention he's called the 'Silent Hero'.

OMG Demyx YAYYYYYYYYY. 3
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I like this one ... and I always enjoy Maluxia getting his ass handed to him ...
bookleaf chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Ha, ha, ha! That was great! I loved how each fight turned out, well done! Its nice, reading about the other Organization members fighting style and a bit on their personalty. Again, great job on writing this!

(Wants to say a few words of advice to the opponents on the losing end)

Saix - it is great that your fighting has improved enough to beat an elephant single-handedly, but... I think you went about it the wrong way. You let your anger get ahead of you, smarten up.

Fori - It is good to be confident on your own abilties, knowing how to fight against an opponent much bigger and stronger then you would be VITAL for survival in the Nexus... but you got cocky. You must know, not only your abilties, but also your limits! You overestimated of what your fighting style would do to your opponent AND deeply underestimated your opponent at the same time. Now you know.

Marluxia - Revenge isnt everything, you got what you deserve. Im sorry, but you annoy me.

Larxene - Like Fori, youre very confident in your abilties in a fight, and you underestimated your opponent. Also, like Saix, you let your anger take control of you. And (I gotta say this) the price of burgers in Switzerland... I give you a mark on creativity on that one. Now, if you dont underestimate opponents, and control your temper, youll be fine.

Appause to the winners; Xaldin, Lexaeus, Axel and Demyx!:D
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
XD Wild guess: which one's my fav?

...

I wish I could dodge like that. *sigh* I'd be to busy going "OMYGOSH LIGHTNING'S BEING THROWN AT ME!" to dodge...

...

Must. Find. Nearest. Brook.

And that was so funny how Fori thought he was all that, but mo. :D

And Marly got p'wnd!

~emyx
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I loved it as usual!

...Especially the kicking of overly smug arse is always such a joy. It fills me with giggles and contented sighs galore!
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was great! I really liked how Saïx was more or less humiliated! . I gotta admit that I had thought about a water clone while reading Dem's fight, except that it's full of water and could be noticed not to be Demyx. Heh, and Marly never had a chance at Axel! Poor Fori just put everything he got without getting much back.

Really awesome work with this! :3

You could continue it up with doing something similar to other members too... Though, it's only a suggestion and nothing more.

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Canderjack chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Air: The point of a fight is to defeat your opponent, not your opponent's fighting style. Less attention on what you're doing and more on what he's doing next time. That's at least one lance gap plugged right there. You're welcome, Saix.

Earth: This gave me flashbacks to Looney Tunes, where the little chickenhawk is trying to capture Foghorn Leghorn. Fori, I say, Fori, you've got a mind like a steel trap: rusted shut.

Fire: Marly still grumbles about this one to his pet poinsettia, swearing vengeance on us all. Maybe when he's done having his little episode I'll take him down to the florist to

liberate a dozen roses before V-Day.

Water: Man, Demyx pulls off some amazing wire-fu here. I'm trying to get Larxene to read The Book of Five Rings after she's finished with her de Sade primer. It's a tough sell but she seems intrigued by Musashi's dual sword techniques and heaven knows she's all about the shiny pointy things.

Eternal Soldier skills for the win, although they should collectively be called The Way of Pwning Squishy Wizards Who Are Only Trying to Do a Little Lore Searching For Crying Out Loud. Not that I'm bitter.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow that was cool. I liked how you described the different types of fighting. Glad Demyx got to kick Larxene's evil butt. :D
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Too cool. I loved Demyx's. It was very unexpected. Awesome job!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Heh. That was Brilliant.

Seriously.

I especially liked Dems fight.

It was hard to land a hit on him in KH II. (Well, for me anyways)

Seriously. BRILLIANTLY AWESOME!

-Erica
marlowespirals chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
By the by, I don't suppose you do happen to know the price of burgers in Switzerland?
jazelock chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Drabble by drabble: I loved the first one since we rarely see Saïx and Xaldin as major characters of anything and this just made them both all the more likeable. They have personality in my head now!

And Fori being a Pariah with all kinds of skills and not a single one damaging Lexeaus. And not even knowing his efforts were futile until he stopped to take a breather. Fori, you silly little Tier Two demon...

And Marluxia's scheming just takes my breath away with how annoying he is. Demyx and Marluxia really should spar someday. See how far his plants can reach when weighed down by excess water and the room flooded. And Axel was just bloody brilliant during the fight. Fire Plants Obviously.

And Demyx kicking butt of any underestimating opponent is always full of win. Seriously, Larxene? The guy can reconduct lightning probably via water. And reflected zappage shall ensue.
Llawlietzz chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh that was so great! You actually had me cheering for Demyx at the end there.

Wow... I with I could pout with one side of MY face and sneer with the other... heh, only Larxene. :P

Would you make any more? To include all of the organisation members, I mean?
2Foxxie4U chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Girl, I don't really need to say anything except, "Damn..." XD When you've got it, you've got it, I guess!