Reviews for Father's Day
CoralineDoll61 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awww is this their second child? Just because Lucia was born at Zephira and Emilie was born at atlas. Lina and Gourry had two daughters now. Syphiel has 2 sons and 2 daughters.
jblockk chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Beautiful.
Ahria chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This was just so wonderfully sweet.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow! This was a great story. Great job.
Earth Star chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw! That was super cute! I like how it went through the years of Gourry and Lina raising their kids. Gourry is a good dad. These last couple of episodes have been so good for fanfic writing. XD
Ichiban Victory chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
But it's the dad's right to worry about his kids, especially his daughter! _- I'd imagine Lina would worry a bit too, but she's always been one to make a show of shrugging worry off.

This was a very good piece. I think Gourry would be an awesome father, no matter how many kids he ends up having (with Lina :D) someday.
Fbw chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Splendid! I honestly can't wait for more of your second generation stuff. It's some of my favorite stuff you write! Hmm...I can't wait to see what role Xelloss will play. BTW, is Emilie a sorceress or a warrior? She may be able to fireball a table (cute part, BTW) but her brother seems to be the one with the genius to be a great magic user. Seriously, continue with this story line and I shall be waiting!
Ceiphied Knight chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was so sweet! I actually got a little choked up at the end.
Ai-Chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2009