Reviews for No Rest For The Wiccans
maxamillion storm chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Greenwood hmm. you must be a wicca yourself. You do know there are seven magic's I is just the one most commonly known and talked about .The others are not for good reason.
WriterApprentice chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
Aw... that was a bit short. But oh well at least we got a new chapter! I am a bit confused, who do the jewels and paintings belong to?
sophie1670 chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
I really like this story, plz keep it up.
omnomnom17 chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
This is great! I'm fascinated to see where you're taking it. Can't wait for more chapters!
WriterApprentice chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
I've started to ask myself, what is New Age?

And shame on the killer for insulting the police, he's thinking too stereotypical. There maybe pockets of inexperienced officers and spaces for them to improve but they do catch people pretty well. And what is Tony's problem? Jealousy, maybe.

It makes me happy to know this is going to be a long fanfic, I really enjoy reading this and I don't want it too end soon!

Keep up the great work!
WriterApprentice chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
The killer strikes again! :O

The poor woman, can't beleive she had to be thrown in on his list of victims. Just to satisfy his bloodlust, he must have had a really screwy childhood or suffering from some mental disorder. I hope karma acts soon, I really want to see him suffer for his atrocities.
mrmistoffelees chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
Nice work...the story's good, so is the plot. It's a well thought out story.
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
story getting good please keep updates coming thank you again
WriterApprentice chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
Hey, sorry for the late review. The Internet has been acting up so I couldn't log on. Anyways, another great chapter. Got me really scared there, with the murder in the house and all. That was a close call, but at least they made it out. Hope you make more chapters!
WriterApprentice chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
NO! The killer is out for blood again! *attempts to break down the 4th wall*

What ever happened to "Thou shall not kill"?

"Murdered to save (their) souls, by a Bible-black tyrant behind a mask of righteousness"

-Sleepy Hollow (19 film)
WriterApprentice chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
A hot poker was rammed up her- what? Now I feel sick all over, that's just nasty and she said it so straightforward. But I guess years of experience taught her to say things without stuttering.

It seems Carol is echoing my very thought, how could holy men do such atrocities. At least something like this happened, so in the future we would learn not to repeat such a bloody era.

I guess that's why bad things happen in history, rather than later so we're somewhat gifted with the knowledge of the past.

Luckily, I think I'll be able to watch all the Wire in the Blood episodes but trying to get my hands on a few pages of the Rowan Gant Investigations might be difficult. Living in China; some resources are a bit limited (and I don't mean amount of books) if I'm looking for English books.
WriterApprentice chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
I enjoyed reading the part with Felicity in this chapter. Such a fiery woman and Rowan still loves her. *snickers*

Maybe I should start up with Wire in the Blood and Rowan Gant Investigations, this fanfic really started the perk my interest.

Keep up the great work!
WriterApprentice chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
With little to no evidence, things are looking bleak for this case. As much as I looked down upon the mother's reaction towards the info of her Sally being a 'witch', I feel sorry that she has to die horribly. It's like that in the old days, when one member is accussed well there goes the whole family.

...

Unless the killer had some sort of motive... besides 'doing God's work'. It's ignorance... so much damn ignorance that spark these atrocities.

I'm excited for the future chapters, but take your time no need to make a rush job.
WriterApprentice chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Now I really want that sick bastard's head on a pike, then I'll shove his severed head down a full toilet bowl and give it a good twirl.

Stupid religious zealot, the same old ignorance coupled with faith in all its screwiness. LIEK OMG U WERK WIF TEH DEVIL U WITCH!

*sigh* Religion has one heck of a bloody history, even today.

Hope your still working on this fanfic, can't wait for more!
prothalla chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I like the concept you have going for this story... I'm just waiting for there to be more Tony/Carol interaction as there hasn't been any yet, and well that's what witb is all about. Perhaps when you start writing the interactions between them you will get more reviews.