Reviews for Let's be reasonable
Nashie0389 chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Forgive me dearie, I would've reviewed with me logged in. However, I forgot my password and can't access my e-mail right now.
I had re-watched Little Women a few days ago. It would've been nice if this was how it ended between Jo and Laurie. For me, they are meant for each other, as friends and lovers.
I am grateful that I have stumbled upon your humble story. You've satisfied my craving. Wish to read some more from this universe. You have captured their magic and character.
Please do write some more, I'll be reading some of your stories too. Again, Thank you.

Hoping you have a wonderful day.

xoxo, Nashie
JokerAtWork chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Although the entire conflict of this story was within our heroines head, i much preferred this to her running away to the city, or Laurence ending up with the youngest miss march because she liked the lifestyle and he settled. I love little women, but if i could change one thing, it would be to keep this pairing. Thanks for working on this and posting it where we can read it!
Syrne chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Hello there, that is a very good story. This is the type of Laurie/Jo ending that I wanted when I closed the book for the first time instead of the other. Thank you for your well written story.
Emerald chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
I just wanted to drop a note that I just re-read this story and its so darling! It looks like you are working on other things, but I hope one day that you'll come back to the LW fandom and write more wonderful Jo and Laurie stories :)
Arithmancy Master chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Thank you, I enjoyed this story. I did look at some of the reviews before I started, so was slightly concerned by one that referred to a cliffhanger. However, it seemed a natural end to me.
As it seems your interests have moved to a different novel, then I don't suppose that there would be a sequel to show their adventures in Europe or life together. I do think it would be a difficult job to be their chaperone and that Jo and Laurie would try to bend the rules, but hopefully not enough to bring shame on their families.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
I loved this story!
selene966 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
dear mere,
thank u soooooooooooooo much for writing an ending like this, after i rread little woman i cried.
y didn't jo end up with laurie? i'll always be team jaurie not jhaer,
i'm so happy i cud hug u rite now! for this story u receive a big chocolate cake with butterscotch ribbons, the kind when u bite into u taste that soft bittersweet dark chocolate, the liteness that just melts into your mouth and the butterscotch ribbons like delicate fairies wings that have that bit of saltiness and sweetness that seeems to embrace and enfold in your mouth,simply disappearing! and the sweetest things in the world!
Pk chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
I think it was an amazing story. I really wish there was a book out there with Jo and Laurie together and their life. Thank You for writing this.
Hi chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
"I am afraid that we do need a chaperone!"- oh yes indeed! When I read those scenes, I rushed to the top of the page thinking: "What! I thought this was T!". Never mind though, tis glorious.
Alessandria411 chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
This is my LW canon:-) . Loved it! I loved the raw emotions, angst, and resolution. I think you tied together the story so nicely, that it's very believable ending to our beloved classic. Now, if only LMA saw fit to marry Laurie & Jo to each other... thank you for such a wonderful story.
lascmojo chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
I found your story after it had been completed. Thank goodness - because I don't think I could wait 2 years fir it to finish. It was that good! i loved the raw emotion and the passion between Jo & Teddy. And your writing style is so engaging. Thanks for the great alternate ending to what should have been the happily ever after for J&T.
Aki no Ryu chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I love stories that provide a "what if" or alternate ending to Little Woman- that is, Laurie and Jo ending up together. This was beautifully done; you made Jo address her fears and take a leap of faith with Laurie.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Laurie and Jo forever! Plz don't make their relationship about lust! They love each other more than that!
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
AMAZING story!I have always wanted Jo&Teddy to be together&disliked the fact that he ended up with Amy.I honestly think this is the best JoLaurie story EVER&I wish this story was actually part of the bookmovie!I absolutely LOVE this story!So,thank you for this AMAZING story!
teamjacob3539 chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Omg! I lovvvvvvvvvved your story! Your extremly talented and I like how this ended :)