Reviews for The War
PenPal3 chapter 1 . 5/26
Please update...
I hope you will still continue this story.
pamelamhalloran chapter 18 . 5/20
I love it! Don't stop writing!
patriot96bATyaho chapter 18 . 5/14
Ok so I was looking for a good story to read. Since this is my favorite fan fiction site, I figured I would use the tools at my disposal and sort all of the twilight stories by reviews. That's how I stumbled across "Healer". Of course Healer was great, which led me to "The War".
After reading as much fan fiction as I do, you begin to see a pattern. You notice that the younger, more inexperienced writers always use the "What if THIS happened" approach. Its refreshing to see a story continued in a totally unique way. That's what fan fiction is supposed to be.
So, I'm sure you can understand my frustration when I finally came across a good story in this sea of fairly inadequate musings, only to have my enjoyment cut off just when things are getting good. What's up with that?
Its been seven and a half years since you've updated this. Did you die? If you died I'm going to feel really bad. Of course I doubt I'll ever find out so maybe I won't feel so bad? Its not like you are going to email me back and say, "Yes asshole, I did indeed die."
Tell you what, if you continue this story, I'll edit your work for free. My email address is in my name, hit me up if you want to work together.
Christine French1 chapter 1 . 3/8
Please finish it’s so good!
Hi my name is lillie and I'm a 11 I was just wondering if you know we're I can find the next chapter
pgranger chapter 18 . 2/1
I know its been like a million years, but I just found your story and I couldn't stop reading it, it's really amazing, you're a great writer! And, well, I was wondering if you're planning on continuing your story or if I should give up on hope (I know, dramatic, but I really really liked it!). If not, I understand, life happens, but either way, I wanted you to know that you really have a gift.
Hope you're doing great!
Misha chapter 18 . 10/5/2017
uhhhhh, where is the rest!? I need to know what happens. uhhhhh is the any way! anyway possible you can keep writing this?
stefbebre chapter 18 . 9/20/2017
Hi! I've follow this story since it's beginig, why did you stop? It's so good!
Are you ok? I even got worried about you, or is that you don't feel or have the inspiration to write?
Please tell me something.
tanwarat chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
Can you finish the story please? Please wait for me to have fun next time. Thanks for the follow!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
Looking forward for the next chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 4/14/2017
Are you still writing this story ? I have really enjoyed it so far
Aayushi Bhansali chapter 18 . 3/31/2017
Hey please please finish the story... Can't let it go unfinished
Alisa-kun chapter 18 . 3/23/2017
Une fiction vraiment original et bien écrite.
Dommage qu'elle soit inachevée.
Bonne continuation
inkpixie chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
Wait what? Oh no! Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! Nooo. Please this story needs to be finished :( It's really really good! Please you have to continue this :(
3,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »