Reviews for Taking Back What's Mine
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Not sure how many times I have read this oneshot, but Dean hanging from the ceiling always gets my attention. Love that Sam kept trying to tell John Dean was in trouble. I imagine that John came back to deliver his own version of retribution as soon as he is able. No one messes with his sons and gets away with it - I hope.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Nice one shot. I love the emotion you write into your story. I also love how it's just one peek at a larger story, and that you leave the rest to our imagination. Leaves us wanting more!
heyesgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Loved the John and Dean interaction. I love stories that show John caring for Dean. Also a very poignant touch, with Dean not wanting to leave his jacket. Great stuff.
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wish there was more to follow but I am grateful for what I got. Thanks for the story.
NongPradu chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was really interesting! John's so protective of his boys - seeing Dean shackled up like that by a human monster would certainly set his blood to boiling.

Wish you had plans to continue this! There are all kinds of opportunities for delicious angst - like Dean being taken, Sam insisting that something's wrong, and John finally realizing that Sam's right! Also the aftermath would be cool to see as well.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Thanks for this story.

I really liked it... John being the saviour, and his concern for Dean... I think the bad-guys can be happy they weren't there. John would have ripped them apart limb by limb.

Thanks for sharing!

FraFra chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Great story, I really liked it!

John and Dean are perfectly in-character, with John being angry and worried and Dean wanting his jacket back! I would have loved to see a scene like this in an early episode of the show.

I'm looking forward to reading other supernatural stories from you!

spnMom chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Great story... of course, I would love to know more about it. These quick little one shots are nice, but this one sure has me wanting more. How old is Dean, why did someone take him, how did John get Sam to stay behind... etc. Maybe a sequel?
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very VERY well written, and I think you got the characters down pat!

Dean and his leather jacket...

Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 2/2/2009