Reviews for After The Rain, Where Dreams Take You
CandyHearts22 chapter 37 . 9/23
I'm not sure if you're still interested in reading reviews since this was updated so long ago, but I just wanted to let you know that this story is incredibly well written. I binged all 37 chapters today because it was/is that good! The way you write the characters is simply stunning. Their voices are so realistic and in tune with who we see on the show that I'm simply blown away.

I'm new to this fandom, as far as reading fics, but I've always loved the show. You've managed to create a beautiful and satisfying continuation and I have enjoyed reading every word. I sincerely hope you come back to update and eventually complete this little gem of a story. Thank you for sharing this!
Alina chapter 37 . 6/27
I've been rereading this story hoping that someday you'll update it. Please do! Your writing is so good!
It literally feels like the continuation of MSCL show.
Anyway, I hope you are doing okay!
Lov2-Travel chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
Probably like the 3rd time I've read it ... keeping hope alive that you will finish this wonderful story (please!) Great writing, love the characters & look forward to more :)
Sasha Halestorm chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
I will admit that's it's incredibly disheartening to see that this is (probably?) an abandoned WIP. It's just so freaking good that it makes me very sad to know it may never be finished. Regardless, though, I want to thank you for all this amazing writing and for feeding my MSCL, and especially Jordan, addiction. I really hope some day you find your way back to this fic!
Sasha Halestorm chapter 35 . 10/8/2014
That was just perfect. Romantic and yet realistic of a girl's first time. And Jordan... dear lord *swoons*
Sasha Halestorm chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
You write the mind of the teenage girl so freaking well, having Angela get upset about the most ridiculous things, making them all up in her mind. She only seems to hear the negative. I gotta admit, though, I'm hoping for her to start growing up a bit. She needs to realize how good she's got it in life compared to most of her friends and stop looking for problems that don't exist and creating drama for no reason. Such is the teenage girl, though. ;)
Sasha Halestorm chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Oh, I love this! My heart always ached for Rickie. Whenever people talk about how 'ground breaking' the character Kurt from Glee is I just laugh and am like, uh no, MSCL did it 15 years earlier.
Sasha Halestorm chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
The way you write Rayanne is just perfect and totally cracks me up. You have such an amazing hold on these characters I would think you wrote for the show!
Moon FireStar chapter 37 . 9/5/2014
OMG! you killed me dead ... amazing writing skills ..awesome story and character study! and just like the show you left me stuck what will happen next !
Echo31 chapter 37 . 5/17/2014
This is one of the best MSCL stories I've ever read. Probably the best, actually.
I really hope you finish it, as I've loved reading it!
blondebabe1991 chapter 37 . 5/13/2014
Its taken all day but i have just read your story all the way through today, not that many stories i can do that with.
Hope you update soon, as this is the best fanfic of all time.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/7/2014
Please tell me there will be more! I loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Such a great story. You captured them all perfectly! I laughed, I cried, I couldn't put this story down. Please tell me there is more!
Faybian chapter 37 . 3/20/2014
Have been absolutely loving this story! I really hope it continues, whatever happened to the new chapter - suspense! Really hope you continue :-)
ElizabethAnneP chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I actually went into the deep caverns of my brain to remember my login info just so I could again stress how much I loved this story. Please do not stop! I can't tell you how perfectly you have captured the characters (every single one of them!), not to mention how believable every storyline is! Oh, and I am loving the depth you have given Jordan- it's honestly the perfect amount, and completely believable without going overboard and turning him into something he isn't (at least, not yet!). Please update soon! You wanted reviews, you got two from me now, and I will be eagerly awaiting your next chapter... Seriously, I sacrificed my favorite thing (sleep!) to finish reading this. I NEED more! You're amazing!