Reviews for After The Rain, Where Dreams Take You
Please tell me there will be more! I loved this story!
Such a great story. You captured them all perfectly! I laughed, I cried, I couldn't put this story down. Please tell me there is more!
Faybian chapter 37 . 3/20
Have been absolutely loving this story! I really hope it continues, whatever happened to the new chapter - suspense! Really hope you continue :-)
ElizabethAnneP chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I actually went into the deep caverns of my brain to remember my login info just so I could again stress how much I loved this story. Please do not stop! I can't tell you how perfectly you have captured the characters (every single one of them!), not to mention how believable every storyline is! Oh, and I am loving the depth you have given Jordan- it's honestly the perfect amount, and completely believable without going overboard and turning him into something he isn't (at least, not yet!). Please update soon! You wanted reviews, you got two from me now, and I will be eagerly awaiting your next chapter... Seriously, I sacrificed my favorite thing (sleep!) to finish reading this. I NEED more! You're amazing!
Elizabeth chapter 37 . 12/9/2013
Wow. This is amazing. Seriously, like the show never ended. Please, please update soon! I know life can get hectic as all get out, but I'm begging you, please update soon! I haven't slept all night, and spent my entire weekend reading this, and I am dying for more! You won yourself a new fan, so please keep up the amazing work.
deej1979msn.c chapter 37 . 10/6/2013
Great story, I hope you get a chance to finish this because I really look forward to eveyones happy ever after...
Okaly chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love this - You've got the character's voices absolutely right. Thankyou, thankyou!
Marion Davis chapter 37 . 4/22/2013
Did I tell you how much I love you for your story telling abilities? You are simply fabulous,
rebeccafrommars chapter 37 . 4/6/2013
I'm a new reader and I just read this whole thing in about 3 days! Thank you for saving me from that cliffhanger at the end of episode 19! I think you've continued the story really well and I love how you've managed to keep everyone in character :) I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lady Jane's Muse chapter 37 . 3/30/2013
Well, what a snippet that was! Excellent writing, as always. When you tease us with something this good, you know to expect people asking for more, right? I can't wait for the rest of the chapter to get posted but even if it takes a while, what you've got so far definitely tells me it will be worth the wait. I just have one request - pretty please don't let Rickie end up with a broken heart! LJ
Guest chapter 37 . 3/29/2013
OMG doing the happy dance. Thanks for updating. No Ange and Jordon:( Look forward to an update
Guest chapter 37 . 3/28/2013
Thank you so much for the sneak peak at your next chapter! What a great story. Can't wait for more.
Kristana chapter 37 . 3/28/2013
When I saw the alert in my mailbox I was like : "no... no... it can't be true... really ? OMGOMGOMG !" Unfortunatly I didn't have time to read it at the moment, since I was at work during my break. Imagine, I had to wait an ENTIRE day to read it ! And it was worth ! I thing I'm repeating myself at every chapter, but you have such a pleasant way of writing, and you stay very close to each character's temper ! I love Rickie, and I'm so pleased to see that his situation is finally evolving to something more positive. He has been through so many dark times, he deserves to be happy for once ! Thank you for this semi-chapter, it's always a pleasure to read you ! I'm waiting patiently for the rest of it, and I wish you good luck !
Kristana.
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 37 . 3/27/2013
I'm glad to see the little teaser here and congrats on your academic journey! I'm also happy to see things working out (for now at least) for Rickie, although I am really curious as to what you have been planning for the other characters. Looking forward to your next update.
Michell-11e chapter 37 . 3/27/2013
Thank you for the amazing snippet! This will hopefully tide me over for the real chapter!