Reviews for Euphemism of Love
Km chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You know, I've wondered whether gaz has feelings
For dib
She's definitely twisted/ sick enough
Petchricor chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
*wipes away tears*
Tetsui chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That's...disturbing. L LOVE IT!
anthrop chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
So somehow I read this without clicking the email alert, and then never reviewed? What the crap was I thinking?

Wonderful as always. I have no idea how you had the patience for all those numbers. I would have scrapped the whole idea in sheer frustration, haha.
MQuinn1234 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
worrying to say the least but certainly interesting
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
...holy crap! That was insane! Poor Gaz! POOR DIB! ...wow, um...i'm...sorta in shock...yeah.
Jinnai chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hah, oh wow. Nice read, both predictable and not.
Nyachu chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow... Dibsthe1 couldn't have pointed it out more perfectly - the format you used here really does feel similar to the effect used in film to cut quickly between scenes. It really carries the theme of the story well. I guess I noticed it before, but I couldn't put my finger on how to describe it as effectively as that.

I just love this. It's different from other IZ fics I've read (even though it's been a while), and it's a refreshing read. Your voice really shines through while still maintaining character, even when it deviates from canon at the end. You summed up Dib and Gaz's relationship well. Very well done.

And thanks so much for mentioning my name, I appreciate it. :)
Invader Insane chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I don't really know how to react to this. The writing style is... different, that's for sure.

You've created a memorable fanfic. This is sure to haunt my mind for the time being.
BishoujoTenshi chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow. Just, wow.

Very well done.
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Thank you so much for your PM alerting me to this. These days I don't visit this site as often as I used to, for reasons I'll get to before long.

The way you intercut events from both lifelines and the lectures Dib keeps getting is absolutely hypnotic. Ever notice this? When something really dramatic happens in a movie we see a LOT of cuts in a moment. Reading this fic felt just like watching a movie entirely made up of these quick cuts but which still makes it crystal clear what's going on.

The capacity of average, shortsighted people to block out what is staring them right in the face is infinite. In the show it was aliens; IRL it's that extremely abusive family members have waived all claim to their victims' love.

No one would be expected to tolerate such crap from a neighbor or stranger, so what makes it any better when it's coming from a family member?

Younger or not, her malice here is unmistakable. That stuff like this was in the series and keeps being written into the fics is bad enough, but the typical reaction makes it far worse. "Love... funny... cute." Hot steaming bullshit! Several people have said to me (major newsflash) that if Dib was doing it to HER it wouldn't go over nearly half as well with the fanbase.

If they'd all get it if the cases were reversed, then it's no more "funny" (sic) this way either.

Thank you, thank you both, so, so much. This review is probably longer than the fic, but I had to try to adequately describe how honored I feel right now!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
So in other words Bib killed Gaz?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.