Reviews for To Desire
4everhis91 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I aqm having so much fun reading this story :)
4everhis91 chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
LOL ... poor edward he is so new at this... LOL . Its os fun to watch him stumble all over himself.
4everhis91 chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I hope Rose stays on the kind side and I also hope since this edward is a bit more excepting of himself and his nature that he is willing to change Bella without all the guilt and running away. After all they are meant to be matd and there is no use fighting fate!
4everhis91 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I love it! This edward is so on the edge of out of control and heightened in everything. i mean it makes sense to me... the vamps have heightened EVERYTHING... so I can so c one losing control and driving into a totally sexy urge that simply could not be denied. As far as the thought he had about taking her no matter what... it just shows his animal nature a bit more... thank goodness his higher thinking kicked in and he had the control to make it her choice.
4everhis91 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
thank YOU! its awesome! and I love his fast moving forceful Edward :)
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I lovce this approach to the story and am so happy I came across this story :)
entre la sombra y el alma chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
This story is bloody fantastic! I am slavering for the next installment.
marysway chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
This is a cute story so far...I hope to see you update soon. I"ve set you on alert just in case you come back!
trs1 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
I LUV this story! :) I can't wait for the next Chapter!
jasam4ever19 chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
Really, really, really LOVED this story. Really wish you would finish it.
moreadventurous chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
i love this story!

i hope its not abandoned or anything. can't wait for the next chapter :)
LeahSylvia chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
I've had the good luck to discover this story and be able to read all 15 chapters over the course of a few days. You are a skillful writer, and I look forward to the continuation of this story when you are able to do it. For now, I have "To Avenge" to look forward to!
my1edward chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
No, Edward, don't keep your desire in check. The lemons are too good. You can talk later. Trust me. Yikes, that was close with Charlie. And the principal was pervy as hell-that doesn't paint a pretty picture. I loved Emmett's line that it was weird to see Edward kiss someone. I thought that was something he really would think and say. I mean, they hadn't seen Edward ever kiss anyone except probably Esme and Alice. So, I hope RL is going well for you. I like your story a lot, and hope you can work on it some more someday.
my1edward chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
Yay, Carlisle says it's OK, so let's get these kids in the sack, OK? I'm glad Edward roughed Casey up a bit-what an asshole.
my1edward chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Yeah, I love this chapter. I'm glad he told her what he is, and I knew she'd accept that, but I'm really relieved that he didn't insist on leaving. The leaving never helps anyone, ya know.
1,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »