Reviews for To Desire
4everhis91 chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
he always saves her :)
4everhis91 chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
i hope this means E will be using the window now :) I still hate Tanya ... what a bitch! She really needed to get a clue and I am glad E was so rough with her. She had it coming.
4everhis91 chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
I HATE TANYA! I love this Rose though. I cant wait for Bella to peice it together. It is so awesome... nad just to let u know ... I love to hear responses to my reviews but I would much rather my fav authors spend their time writting and posting more fantastic stories! So dont feel bad about not getting to respond to all ur readings ... we get it and we love r FF authors!
4everhis91 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
4everhis91 chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
Esme was so cute in this chapter... i was ready for her to pull a camera out and start demanding pics LOL ... Jacob ... wow ... I wander were that is gonna lead ... on to the next chapter
4everhis91 chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
i think alice would do this too... :) I love how edward is smooth and sexy sometimes and then a complete 17 year old boy at others LOL the conversation with E&C was priceless and meeting charlie LOL ... i cant wait until dinner at the cullen house
4everhis91 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I aqm having so much fun reading this story :)
4everhis91 chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
LOL ... poor edward he is so new at this... LOL . Its os fun to watch him stumble all over himself.
4everhis91 chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I hope Rose stays on the kind side and I also hope since this edward is a bit more excepting of himself and his nature that he is willing to change Bella without all the guilt and running away. After all they are meant to be matd and there is no use fighting fate!
4everhis91 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I love it! This edward is so on the edge of out of control and heightened in everything. i mean it makes sense to me... the vamps have heightened EVERYTHING... so I can so c one losing control and driving into a totally sexy urge that simply could not be denied. As far as the thought he had about taking her no matter what... it just shows his animal nature a bit more... thank goodness his higher thinking kicked in and he had the control to make it her choice.
4everhis91 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
thank YOU! its awesome! and I love his fast moving forceful Edward :)
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I lovce this approach to the story and am so happy I came across this story :)
entre la sombra y el alma chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
This story is bloody fantastic! I am slavering for the next installment.
marysway chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
This is a cute story so far...I hope to see you update soon. I"ve set you on alert just in case you come back!
trs1 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
I LUV this story! :) I can't wait for the next Chapter!
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »