Reviews for To Desire
Flanagan96 chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
I f***ing love this story!

Oh please update soon!
jcnf009 chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
Wow! What a really really good story! I just read all the chapters and I'm already waiting for more !
Bella21 chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
This is a fantastic story and I want to read more. So please update fast... I love Edward Cullen!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
your a demon in disgues to leave it here DX

How could you! *points at you trying to scare you and cries*

it was a funny as hell chapter an wow a pervy principle hilarious! hot chapter and loved the CHarlie bit!

PLEASE UPDATE WITH SUGER AND BELLA'S CHERRY ON TOP! - I know Edward couldn't resist that ;)

MCRshortstackedme chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
Pfft Casey the shit deserved what he got! mother F'er lol

please update and finish the story! 3

MCRshortstackedme chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
omg thank you alice for sending him that message! dude i want alice as a sister! she'd be better then what i have lol

MCRshortstackedme chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
*cries* I swear to god it he leaves I will die DX

loved the chap :D

MCRshortstackedme chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
my hands balled into fists as tanya tried to fuck things up i nearly jumped into the computer to kill her XD she pissed me off worse then jacob did XD

MCRshortstackedme chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
oh nuu not tanya DX

omg her finding out about him being a vamp? vampire rafter sex people! do i have to scream it? lol

MCRshortstackedme chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
I'll help kill Jacob anyday! XD

I actually love the original jacob the one that was just friends with bella... it was when he started getting annoying that i hated him! if bella was his edward wouldn't try an take her away so i think its bull that he tried to take her from Edward! lol loved the juicy chapter so hot!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
eyes form into piercing knives... I pick a blade and turn so when Jacob runs down the hill to spoil the moment the blade will pierce him and Edward will finish the kiss!

XD

MCRshortstackedme chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
oooh loved it I was like Nuuu no high school make outs XD but it was good in the end .

if your still wanting music if these suggestions haven't been done yet... I have My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Short Stack, Kisschasy & Futures in Black & White.

If you want classic or as classic as I can think lol... Starship (not cobra starshp just starship), Elvis Presley (sp), lionel richie (again sp lol), fleetwood mac is good too .

MCRshortstackedme chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
OMG the part with Jessica was hilarious! I was like You go Edward stick it to the bitch XD

then the truck scene omg hot!

and Charlie I nearly died laughing but I'm sure you have more funny Charlie moments later too .

MCRshortstackedme chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
bahahaaa I loved the end now everyone is confused! XD

I hope he fixes it though o.O

MCRshortstackedme chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
OMG i swear this gets better each time i nearly popped an eye lol

1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »