Reviews for To Desire
MCRshortstackedme chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
way hotter then the last chapter!

your amazing this is amazing keep it up .

MCRshortstackedme chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
OMG i nearly fucking dropped dead at the end from the HOTTNESS!

and omg the dodgeball part was hilarious! XD

In australia we don't have dodge balls so when my class used to play it we used net balls... and they are hard! and me being the only girl in the class well i actually turned out to be good at the game but if a ball hit you it hurt!

loved the story!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMG this was so hot and amazing!

I just had to read it even now at 2:39am i want to read more but am too tired sorry lol

I will read more later and don't worry I am an official review whore XD so expect a review for everything i read, if you haven't got a review i haven't read it... yet I intend on reading every chap of every story i start! ;)

jbrjaw27 chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
So sad you never finished the story. I lobe the story line and the characters.
blueheart93 chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
I love this story. They way you have shaped Edward is just amazing! Thank you for sharing your story with all of us.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
This is hilarious, and frustrating. Why haven't you updated it in a year and a half ? It's got an amazing plot line and you're a brilliant writer. Write some more soon, please, for me ? _ :D
Mysterious Soula chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Come back!
kaitlyn chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
awwwww no! U HAVE TO FINISH IT!
ellieloves2read chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
U really need to update. Pretty please? Can't wait to read edward in his community service.
chrissy black chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
OMG... PRETTY PLEASE UPDAYE THIS STORY! What can I do? I reviewed every chapter... I will feed your ego... Please *starting to cry* I heart you big time. I will do anything!
chrissy black chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
OK I really love this story...I want a hot horny vampire boyfriend like him :( I really love your writing.
Anna chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Just thought about this story and realized how much I missed it!
chrissy black chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Love it...love it...love it...love it...love it...love it...love it!
chrissy black chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
She knows dont she?
chrissy black chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
God... I thought for sure this was it... Love it.
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »