Reviews for To Desire
MCRshortstackedme chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
oh nuu not tanya DX

omg her finding out about him being a vamp? vampire rafter sex people! do i have to scream it? lol

MCRshortstackedme chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
I'll help kill Jacob anyday! XD

I actually love the original jacob the one that was just friends with bella... it was when he started getting annoying that i hated him! if bella was his edward wouldn't try an take her away so i think its bull that he tried to take her from Edward! lol loved the juicy chapter so hot!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
eyes form into piercing knives... I pick a blade and turn so when Jacob runs down the hill to spoil the moment the blade will pierce him and Edward will finish the kiss!

XD

MCRshortstackedme chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
oooh loved it I was like Nuuu no high school make outs XD but it was good in the end .

if your still wanting music if these suggestions haven't been done yet... I have My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Short Stack, Kisschasy & Futures in Black & White.

If you want classic or as classic as I can think lol... Starship (not cobra starshp just starship), Elvis Presley (sp), lionel richie (again sp lol), fleetwood mac is good too .

MCRshortstackedme chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
OMG the part with Jessica was hilarious! I was like You go Edward stick it to the bitch XD

then the truck scene omg hot!

and Charlie I nearly died laughing but I'm sure you have more funny Charlie moments later too .

MCRshortstackedme chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
bahahaaa I loved the end now everyone is confused! XD

I hope he fixes it though o.O

MCRshortstackedme chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
OMG i swear this gets better each time i nearly popped an eye lol

MCRshortstackedme chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
way hotter then the last chapter!

your amazing this is amazing keep it up .

MCRshortstackedme chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
OMG i nearly fucking dropped dead at the end from the HOTTNESS!

and omg the dodgeball part was hilarious! XD

In australia we don't have dodge balls so when my class used to play it we used net balls... and they are hard! and me being the only girl in the class well i actually turned out to be good at the game but if a ball hit you it hurt!

loved the story!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMG this was so hot and amazing!

I just had to read it even now at 2:39am i want to read more but am too tired sorry lol

I will read more later and don't worry I am an official review whore XD so expect a review for everything i read, if you haven't got a review i haven't read it... yet I intend on reading every chap of every story i start! ;)

jbrjaw27 chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
So sad you never finished the story. I lobe the story line and the characters.
blueheart93 chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
I love this story. They way you have shaped Edward is just amazing! Thank you for sharing your story with all of us.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
This is hilarious, and frustrating. Why haven't you updated it in a year and a half ? It's got an amazing plot line and you're a brilliant writer. Write some more soon, please, for me ? _ :D
Mysterious Soula chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Come back!
kaitlyn chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
awwwww no! U HAVE TO FINISH IT!
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »