Reviews for Tony Watching
Rainacat62 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I liked this. The only thing that bothered me was when you said "if he ever decided to go straight", because people don't decide to be gay, straight, bi, etc;
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Liked this.
raerobgal chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was so so so good! I wish you had written about what Steve sees now, especially after Somalia and everything :) But great story nonetheless.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Beautifully written, it was a delight to read. Utterly amazing, the POV is fantastic: She's yours…treat her well." So perfect, this really was incredible!
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh!

Oh!

I love this so much! I adore Tiva through the eyes of a third party. How does Steve feel about giving us an update since so much has passed this year? ;)

Love. Yes, I love this story.
Kastia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice story! Steve is obviously very observant!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love this type of POV story and this was well written. I'd love to see another chapter to this set after the end of season six and the start of season seven.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
ohh soo cute! i wonder what steve would see if he watched the gang now during season 7? i'd love it if you wrote a sequel ;D just a suggestion (please please please!) lol great story!
luvin-the-coffee chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh man! SO GOOD! love it! How I've missed reading your stories, but now I'm back on the TIVA binge and you're at the top of my list. So good, I loved that it was an outsider noticing everything they miss... lol, just like every fan every week! Amazing, and now you're at 50 reviews for one chapter! Impressive!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
'my lovly ninja' haha love Ziva! and of course TIVA! 3
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It was very interesting!:)
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Tony watching. Now there's a sport I could get behind. :] cute fic. Well done.
Bergdorf chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Ugh, this was just perfect D
ericajane chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Awesome! I really enjoyed it. When you write about these characters I really feel like I am right there. Your vision of them is practically perfect. Awesome!
zatl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
:) I really loved that. Exceptional.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »