Reviews for Tony Watching
chiroho chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I almost feel sorry for Steve. Almost. Of course, I'm more jealous of Tony, but hey Ziva would probably scare the crap out of me anyway.

Great story. People watching is so much fun.
Krystal Chaos chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
How many reviews can a short one-shot have? When they're this good, never enough! Excellent story, loved the perspective and really well written. Great job!
Miri1975 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very nice, really! :-)
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Just saw this. Interesting perspective makes for interesting observations. I liked it alot.
BritishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Loved it! and i also LOVE Steve. He is soo sweet and really oobservant! thanks for writing.

J
A maze thing chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This was really good! I love the way you analyzed Ziva and Tony's relationship through Steve (which Steve oddly reminds me of one of my friends and I couldn't stop laughing at the similarities). I hope Tony follows Steve's advice (even though he didn't tell Tony) in the show. Jez, I just can't wait for those two to get together! I loved the story! Such a cute little oneshot!
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Well, I'll have to admit that was sweet, even if I'm not a Tiva fan. :) I love Steve the gay bartender, lol. What a great character. Very nice little piece here.
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This one appeared in my inbox a while ago and I've been dying to read it. I just haven't had time.

I love this one! It is so cute and very insightful.

Plus, Neil Patrick Harris is my hero. Have you ever seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog?
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh I would love to follow steves story, especially if it led to Tony and Ziva coming in alone and leaving together. *wink wink nudge nudge*
PaperHat chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh that was an excellent piece of writing. Excellent perspective. Steve is cool! Just loved the way you weaved in the timelines into this story. Your take on Tony and Ziva's relationship, as always, spot on and a pleasure to read.

Fantastic!
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wow that was nice
hudson911 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It was kinda freaky, but I really liked it. Good job.
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Nice to have a different point of view on our favourite characters. I tried something similar with my story Only At NCIS - what would it be like if someone overheard parts of their conversations. Anyway, good job.
ghlover8907 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i love his observations lol wonder the chances of getting them as he sees them evolve into more than partners lol...im trying
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
haha! Such awesome story! LOVE the Neil Patrick Harris bit, lol!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »