Reviews for Tony Watching
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Gay bartender lusting for "cutie-pie" .Will pay more attention to the guy behind the counter in the bar scenes from now the itty-bitty details and the quote in the beginning "...running through my mind...don't dare to walk"!
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Roflol I love this story. You nailed it:)
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Seriously beyond perfect. I love the outside look. Great job!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw..very nicely written. I love it when people write about the team from a separate party.

From A Fanfiction Angel
moolol chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
wow! that was good. :) Loved it :)
Cara.T.Jacklin chapter 1 . 2/2/2009

I liked it.

Like Steve I am a committed Tony watcher :)

Write something else soon :)
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very very awesome. I loved that it was so...different. I mean, only you could pull a Tony and Ziva story out of your vast abyss of creative talent and tell it through the POV of a gay waiter.

I applaud your skills. Really, i do. This sort of thing is why you are in my favorite authors list.

I loved how you kept it simple, too...with the only contact between T and Z was just the casual arm-over-the-shoulders thing. And that made it much more poignant and kinda romantic for me. Reading this was definitely the best part of my day (even though technically it's only been today for about an hour and four minutes...anything that may happen when the sun comes back up will be hard pressed to beat the happiness I felt in reading your story).

Okay. Sorry for this being kinda long and crazy. I'm stopping now.

Thanks for writing such a great story.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was wonderful and funny and totally enchanting. Your narrator was so unexpected (but I adored him) - a gay guy eyeing Tony? Totally plausable; I wonder what our senior field agent would think of that, though I think I know what Ziva would think.

Just loved this and hope you might continue this with other episodes.
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
ooh, i love it! i hope there's more!
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like outsider point of view stories because I've always felt that they can give the best insight of our favorite characters and their relationships and interactions with each other.

I love how Steve has noticed how close Ziva and Tony have become.
bomber6 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I loved it. You've summed up their attraction perfectly.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Ingenious. You always come up with these great story ideas. You managed to peg each of the characters and all through Steve, flawlessly. Would love to see Steve appear again sometime in another story perhaps.
Zee Viate chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I enjoyed this. Thanks!
Caeria chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love "outside-looking-in" stories. Thanks for the read.
Erroneously chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
People watching can be so interesting, especially if it's consistent over a time period. I really like the way you tell the story through Steve's eyes.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »