Reviews for Tony Watching
Bekirock chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was a great story! Are you going to continue with it? Love how Ziva and Tony are closer after that summer :)
Musiclover14 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh, I just loved this!

Absolute excellence.

Steve was so cute and his observational skills would get an approval from even Ziva.

Great job :)
Scosh81 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Great little story! Loved that you told it from the bartenders view!
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw loved it! :D Very well done! Happy ending too :P hehe :)
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
awesome story as always...love it...never thought about how bartenders study people :))really cool
vamp926 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was a really different story, but I liked it. It was almost like a character study.

Very well.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Great story - I'm not a fan of Tony/Ziva pairings, but I really enjoyed this. I like your main character - he gives a very nice "voice" to the story.
StBridget chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Fantastic character study!
MissJayne chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow! So well written! Just amazing!
Belker chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh, I just love outsider-POV! I could so picture Ziva showing that guy her gun with an icy gleam in her eyes...

Nice work, as always!

Love /Belker
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Ooh... perceptive look at the team (and their relationships with each other) through the eyes of a relative stranger. Really liked this - it felt so natural.
RedRare chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Haha, nice, I liked it (:
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh I love it!

Bless little gay steve. Who could blame him for having a crush on Tony. Love the fact that he can see the attraction between Tony and Ziva. Perfect!

V!

xox
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Great insight from the creepy bartender... okay, not so creepy, I'd probably do it too if I was tending bar or serving. Still very entertaining. Great story.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4