Reviews for The Diary of Jane
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
great story

but a bit of irony

i was looking for stories i was listening to diary of jane

lol

good story sequel please

i want to know what the diary of jane says!
xtremeriotgirlx chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
WOW! This story was amazing my gosh it was awesome great job.
janet chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
will you be adding more to this story?
ambrosesaysnope chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this was really intense..
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love this. You do such a great job writing Randy.
SBMFanatic chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow. It's intense. I really like it.
A Thing Called Creativity chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Breaking Benjamin? I love them.

I've read most of your stories, and this is one of my favorites frum you.

I think this would be better if it was Edge insted of Randy, who is too cuddly to be mean.

it was still good.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw that's so sad. Randy, you're an idiot for hurting a girl like her!
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
aw this was so sad, but i loved it. You treat him like a little prince, but you treat me like the chamber maid, that was so powerful, its my favorite line. I liked how it went from her diary to the actual events... really cool idea. you amaze me with your writing
fragmentalis chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Holy FUCK. That was amazing. Maybe even the best I've read from you, which is something, believe me. This (of course) made me think of the Breaking Benjamin song, which made it that much better. I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG. And I also fucking love this fic.

"You’re so sweet around him, Randy. You treat me like a queen. With Troy in our lives, we’re the perfect family.

But what if he wasn’t born? Would you still love me? Or would you cross the barrier you have never crossed before?

Would you be hitting me? If we didn’t have a child to care for…What would you do? He wouldn’t be there to ask me where the bruise came from, and I hate lying to my little boy.

I know he’s the light of your life. Remember when I used to be?"

My favorite part. You put it beautifully.

Awesome job!
Jewelgirl04 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, Becky. This is definitely different from what you usually do. And I really like it... a lot.

Great job, Becks. Keep up the AWESOME work.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I can never picture Randy as a father. I know he has a daughter, but he just doesn't seem like the father type.

I think it's because of his looks.

And I was going to question the end, when I got over my blonde moment and looked at the title.

The Diary of Jane.

It all made sense after that.

I give up on trying to make this review make sense.

I liked this story though.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Nice..
derivereine chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
OMG I LOVED THIS.

Ah. Yes, I did did did.
Ley Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I LOVE THIS.

I can't believe it's only a one shot.

You could make this into a great, short chapter fic. Talking about their history.

I really hope you do make at least a sequel to this.

Wonderful writing. :)