Reviews for Vacation
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 13 . 9/14/2009
Ya know.. I should be mad at you cause your story made me do one of those retarded squeal-clap thingers that I could see Kitty doing but...

The story was so sweet!

Wonderful job _
Kyoko-Mirror2010 chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
I thought that this was very entertaining. But a little confusing. You needed some breaks in the story when the scene was changing. And I noticed some spelling errors but other than that I really liked it. I'm a big Rogue/Lance fan now. Although it doesn't say that its completed...is done? if not please update...its been a long time since you last updated this.
myself chapter 13 . 12/8/2006
i don't know if you ended it or not because it says that you last updated it. but if your not done please put some kurt and kitty in this because it says you would but i didn't really read any. the story was really good and it had a nice ending to this chapter. :)
myself chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
good good. but in the story you put "Lance was talking to Alvers" which didn't make any sence until i read it several times. just telling you to watch what you write. :)
rogue.x-girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
oh! i like this already! and i'm only on the first chapter. yay!
Kaylariana chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Your scene shifts are very difficult to tell. If you could mark where the scene changes to different people, then it would be much easier to read.
Jo chapter 13 . 11/8/2003
What a cool story, there was tension, romance, humor and you didn't bash Jean or Scott which is cool because I like them but Rogue's my fave character. Well done.

(Round of applause can be heard in the background)
missambermariek chapter 13 . 9/8/2003
aw...write mroe plz. plz plz plz plz.
RogueDragon5 chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
Luv de fic
Red Fox7 chapter 13 . 8/15/2003
Hehehe, that was a great cloing banter. Great story! I really enjoyed it, it's not often you see a Rouge/Alex story let alone a Rouge/Lance story, but I liked it. Original idea and a well executed story to go with it. Hope your other stories are as good as this!
J.M chapter 11 . 2/21/2003
more please, please, please?
Christy S chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
Man! I'm starting to feel guilty & I'm innocent! (Christy S. is short for Christina S.) I'm not rooting for myself, though, I'm rooting for Rogue, so don't hurt me!.!
Black-Corridor chapter 13 . 1/6/2002
I really really like this story! Lance and Rogue look so cute together!
KK chapter 13 . 12/30/2001
Hey, pretty good.

Although I don't like the whole Rogue/Lance thing but I liked it in this story.
Disturbed Courtney Lilith K chapter 13 . 12/25/2001
Hehehe. I liked this. Almost didn't read it because I saw Rogue/Alex, but I decided to give it a chance and I'm glad I did. :) Gotta love the Alex torture. Never did like him.