Reviews for A Snitch Too Far
tiadb1996 chapter 1 . 1/21
Nice plot line are u gonna continue ? Really good
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lol, that was hilarious! Everyone was in character too. I loved how the Ashley's and King Bob acted the most. Very good story.
Gotapenname chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was lovley and entertaining fan fiction. That felt more like watching an old episode of the show it's self than reading fan fiction.
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved this. This felt very much like an actual episode in terms of style and characterization. I could easily hear each character's voice in this fic along with the accompanying music, right down to the last note at the end. Great job!
lovova chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
XD Oh man, this was great! It's going straight into my favorites. Seriusly, this was like a story straight out of the series itself! Great job!
animationiscool chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really enjoyed this fanfic. You did a great job with accurately portraying the characters. I also like your writing style. The plot is good, and is similar to an actual Recess episode.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
it about time Randall get of his own medicine.
Gooooone chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aww, that was cute! You wrote the characters very well, and you did a great job of keeping them to their personalities. Well done!

Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I completely agree with LittleMissMisty. The characters are very, very much in character and the story itself is adorable and well written. I especially liked how you know the characters so well and even mentioned King Bob's servants by name: Jordan and Jerome.

It was a clever plot.
LittleMissMisty chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, this was great! Everyone was perfect and in character, and I can honestly imagine this senerio as an actual episode in the series! Awesome job! :D