Reviews for Flight 5107
Lillywhite1 chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
You were asking, where your readers got to know the story. GreenPuma has marked it for favoite story, sometimes i follow followed stories of good authors. I'm only an avid reader, some of the best stories are discovered this way.
Lillywhite1 chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
I long to read more, please write on. I know, it has been some years for you not completing the story, but maybe there will be some hope, still. ?.. only eventuelly there is some heaven above for all those incompleted intriguing stories to be adopted by new writers, whether their former owners are not longer willing/able/capeable to complete them. Your storyline is very strong and good, the charakters believable, the story earned to be finished. No, sorry, I cannot do it ;-), i love to read, I don't do writing... . And sorry for the word vomit, but seldom i read a story, i would like more to have completed. Thanks for writing this wonderfull story.
stonercullen chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Interesting story. Will you be finishing it?
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 8 . 2/3/2011

silverwolfkitten chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
this is so good :D

please UD soon :D
BlackHeartNeko9 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
This is amazing! You have to continue this fanfiction! I havnt read anything like this so you have to finish it!

As to finding good stories, i find that that looking at favourite stories of random authors is the best way to find some!

BlackHeartNeko9

x
THERIA ZOYA chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
Your story is seriously awesome and brilliant. Keep it up! I hope there will be anew chapter out soon!
kinsano chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Crap, I just noticed the date of the last update! I hope you are going to finish this!
kinsano chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
I'm really enjoying your story! To answer one of your A/N questions, I found this story in Green Puma's Favorite Story list. To answer another, whenever I need a new Twilight story to read, I go to the favorites lists of some good authors I've read-if the author is a quality writer, then their list usually has quality stories on it.
Defected to others chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Awesome story. Now then, if you want high-quality, you should try:

Atlas Shrugged by Jeesiechreesie

Changing the Future by DeydreamBeliver

Eternally Damned by twiXlite (E is really sadistic in this one, and there are better, but I loved it.)

For the Love of Vivaldi by ChelleyBean

I Don't Believe in Vampires by lazykate

Reboot by Athey (Changing the Future was inspired by this story,)

The Day The Earth Stood Still by Sare Liz

There are a ton more on my profile, some of which are not as good, but really funny. Others are crossovers, and there are a boatload of Alex Rider if you want those. Happy Reading, and remember...A good author reads to learn :)
wilhelmiina2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Interesting beginning, the ending was a little creepy though.. He's not going to crash the plane intentionally, I hope.