Reviews for Harry Potter and the Missing Contract
Philosophize chapter 2 . 1/26
Please don't abandon!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Please don't make it Harry/Hermione pairing. While he has an excuse of being unaware of Harry's troubles (young love makes you bling etc), she said nothing when Amelia came to arrest him. Where's her infamous rants about slavery and bigotry? Why it had to be Susan Bones to tell Amelia off?
I believe that by doing nothing Hermione blew her chance with Harry. Not to mention her previous attempt to interrogate him by locking him up in RoR.
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
please come back to this story
9foxgrl chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
an interesting story, thank you for your great writing and i hope you continue
jmmistytamplen chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I have enjoyed reading this story. I often wondered if Harry wouldn't do something like this when pushed too far. I hope you will continue the story someday.
Jane Tamplen
Eljin1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
ooh this is good. i hope you finish it one day
Sg1robinson chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
This is great! i hope that you update soon!
RodRuss chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Great Story! Are you. Going to finish it? keep up the great work, you are making very enjoyable read!
little-bast chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
hi,

I'm just going through my favourites and was re-reading some of them this was one...are you going to continue it?

I still think Hary has paid enough for magical England and he should have an inheritnace test done and claim all houses, sell off his business interests, empty and lock down his properties to family wards and possibly a fidelus then transfer everything out of England permanetly...

THERE IS ONLY SO FAR A PERSON CAN BE PUSHED!

HOPING TO READ MOER SOON...
beege chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Technically well written, but it stretches credibility to the breaking point that all this could happen and Hermione is the only person in the entire school who isn't aware of it. New boyfriend or not, even if she's grown apart from Harry it's not really possible for her to miss events of this import, given her personality, especially when it's right there in her face.

You seem to have a fondness for writing a straw Hermione so you can bash her guilt free.
aishiteru naru chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I loved please continuos
klester chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Read your AN. I don't know if this is the fanfiction you're thinking of, but I saw the use of flowers and their meanings in A Year Like None Other, I believe by aspeninthesunlight.
xavierp chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This had an excellent start, will you be completing it?
xavierp chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Shame this stopped after only 2 chapters. Normally we see H & Hr make up in a short time, but after 6th year and now Hr abandoning him so quickly and thoughtlessly, it will take a lot more.

I'm also curious as to the nature of the "Missing" contract...
Traintroll chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Just finished reading this story and noticed you haven't updated any story since this one over 26 months ago. These 2 chapters are realy good. Though I mainly like H/Hr, H/L, or H/Hr/L stories, a well written story that slaps down Hermione, especially if it is only at first can be enjoyable. Also, I have never read a story where Harry's wealth can have global mundane effects (including those stories where Harry has hundreds of billions or even trillions of galleons or, even more ridiculous. large percentages of stock in several large, global mundane corporations) as this one does. Will you be returning to this story, or your others at any time or should I, and other readers consider this story abandoned?