Reviews for Unlovable
sakuraxsasuke13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aww i feel so bad for both of them :(
xXriderXx chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
*STALK STALK STALK*

Oi, look its Bridgette! :D

This story made me feel like I did. Im a bad person!

Haha, just messing with you.

No I really like this one. It's like the back of his mind telling him what he's doing. I really loved it.
Pleasantries and the Aftermath chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I loved the beginning, but once I got to the end...I don't know. The ending seemed a bit rushed/ slapped on. But that's only what I think. :(
OilWar chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
How do you write like that? With all those big words and that flow and geeze you took one scene and turned it into like huge. Do you know how many times I had to take out a dictionary just to understand this? ALOT! - Trisha Nottelling

I don't know if I asked in the PM or not but ' Do you got IM still?
XBadxSassX chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
are you satisfied yet? I mean come on! You broke her
SAKURA-REVENGE chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was astounding! It brought tears to my eyes! I could almost feel the emotion coming right out of the screen!
chocolate chip-freaket chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was really sweet! But very decieving, in the begining I thought that you were talking about some future chapter/episode in the manga/anime, but you wern't.
90MLLu chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This is emotionally well written. I love the way you told the story Tell me, is the narrator any chance Naruto because that is the impression I got when I read it? Love this fanfic. It's really well written (v) Great job!
makura moderski chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like it!:)
tony chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
everybody go to here it's free and fun to play spread the word ppl

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

url/billy/?narutopwr1][img] [/img][/url]

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play [url/billy/?narutopwr1]Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN[/url] today!
Inkling39 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
this is so beautifully writen, i almost cried! great work!
Rory-Chan26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
oh my goodness this is really good! i literally got goosebumps! i love it i love it i love it!

very good!