Reviews for Firelight
anwastedlife chapter 77 . 10/3
This may be six years too late, but I have spent the last fifteen hours reading both this story and the prequel.
I've always found exclamation marks awkward, and you write little acrobat too much. Zuko and Iroh are slightly out of character, but that's required for the story. And the story can be a bit dark.

But, after those minor comments are said, this was an entirely enthralling story with a marvellous conclusion. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you. It was magnificent.
Amateraszu chapter 77 . 9/12
awesome story, i loved reading it very much.
hoping to being able to be reading more like these.
keep up the great work
Jupiter's Bull chapter 77 . 9/7
Well this was amazing. I started this series a few days ago and just ran through it. I loved how this story was a true redemption arc: that Azula and Ty Lee staryed at the very bottom and rose to the top. I also loved how you made established characters the villains, and didn't have to rely on OCs. This story, both parts, was fantastic, and I'm really greatful that you wrote it.
yuriko777 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
hey! it would be cool if azula became an avatar too while aang was still alive. that would start some serious mess!
yuriko777 chapter 56 . 10/11/2016
I always liked the idea of a white flame which got me thinking about the black flame.
Phoebe chapter 77 . 4/3/2016
Hello! It's been five years, but I just recently found this series, and I would like to tell you how much I've loved reading it!
Azula is my favourite character from atla. Period. It is interesting how this universe changed my feelings about certain characters. First of all, jesus christ Zuko was a dick. And Iroh? What a conniving ass.
One thing about the story was that I didn't understand how everyone could treat Azula like she was Ozai, while Zuko and Iroh were just besties with everyone.
I would say that in canon too, but in this story especially, Azula has paid her dues many times over.
Toph seems to be the only person who can actually see that, and who can use her brain, instead of just her feelings.
I loved Azula's love for Ty Lee. It sometimes frustrated me how stupid Ty Lee was. Yes, we can't all be brilliant like Azula, but she sometimes came off not much smarter than a 12 year old craving approval. She is obviously much smarter than anyone gives her credit for.
However, mostly I just wanted to applaud you for this amazing story you've created. From every OC, to the character's personalities, to Azula's growth and her relationship with Ty Lee, to the amazing description of fire nation politics.
I'm very glad that Azula got her redemption, and that the Dangerous Ladies are a team again.
And honestly, Just purely looking at the facts, Azula is so much better suited to be Fire Lord than Zuko!
Thanks again for writing this amazing epic, I've enjoyed every last word!
Guest chapter 77 . 1/20/2016
Well, that wasn't how I thought that was going to end. I really hoped Azula and Zuko would make up, or at least in the Spirit World.
Guest chapter 77 . 10/7/2015
So happy i found this :)
eyesofsilverjade chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
Well I can say it now for sure. I'm petrified for Azula and Ty Lee.
TyzulaAddicts chapter 77 . 5/19/2015
I loved this. It was a very worthy sequel.
KuroPringle chapter 77 . 2/10/2015
Awesome story. The ending caught me off guard, but it was not unwelcome at all. I like the way the characters developed and still managed to stay in-character :) Good job, looking forward to any new works!
Ivar Hugo chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
This was an interesting chapter. I suppose what may said was true-in Broken Dragon-that Ty Lee certainly is no innocent. What with the smiles and silliness, it's easy to forget that she's a highly skilled and seasoned warrior who has been hanging around the likes of Azula and Mai for years. It was good to have reminder.
TacoKing23 chapter 77 . 1/2/2015
Of the three ATLA stories of ours I've read, this is definitely my favorite. Azula's evolution from the start of Broken Dragon to now all seemed very plausible, and the way her relationships and situations developed was fun to watch. You did very well with the whole thing, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
TacoKing23 chapter 17 . 1/1/2015
It's really kind of bothered me up to this point how stupid Zuko has been about everything. I understand, he's a teenager, and so inherently both completely stupid and confident that he's right about everything, but I can't help but be disappointed in him. All that growing up he did during his own exile seems to have been squished a bit by the weight of his crown.
morado chapter 77 . 11/23/2014
Awesome awesome awesome. Loved it. Great sequel to BD. I love how it ends you really pulled the whole thing together well.