Reviews for Polarity
Thank you for such an original take on Ranma in a fuku. I like your cents of hoomor two.
Please do me and the rest of the readers of this story, FINISH IT!

Sin-dearly

Atomic Rabbit
maryjane5000 chapter 18 . 4/10
Please please tell me that after 6 years this will be updated soon
I hope so because not only does it deserve to be continued but it also deserves an ending
Laud de Saturno chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Debo decir que quede atrapada por esta historia por lo que es una pena que lleve seis años sin actualizarla, solo queda esperar que la inspiración rehrese algún día
Reymen chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
I like how you manage the Amazons. No bulshit escape them because reasons. They are a isolated barbarians that believe them self to be rulers of the world because they have a long recorded history.
I really doubt they would back down for something minor like reincarnations or gods.
Reymen chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Why do every evil guy act so evily to their underlings? It is always, you failed you will pay. Never "why did you fail and how should you act the next time to not do it again?"
Should not the second way be much more effective? Is there any FF that have a "good" evil enemy that actually can lead his forces?
Reymen chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
I find it extremely disturbing how Ranma continue to go back to Akane. It feel so similar to how you can find in abusing marriage. But usually it is the woman that is abused. And keep going back time after time again.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
That has to be one of the better crossovers I've read. But where is the update?
Cador2004 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Ok, I admit the endnote there had me fall over laughing. I wish I could this come up more often in crossovers like this.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
It really saddens me that this story has no ending it was really well thought out flows well and was very fun. I really is finished one day or some is allowed to finish it and the justice the original author has done for it.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Come on please UPDATE
Y2Ranma chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
TEAM TRANSVESTITE...Really? That's just mean

Ranma Is a REAL Guy & a REAL Girl
Ukyo Raised as a boy
Konatsu Raised as a Girl
Hakura Lesbian/Tomboy

None of them (with the possible exception of Hakura) enjoys dressing as the opposite Gender
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
UPDATE
nathan chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
nate ki cat balst
shugokage chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Absolutely incredible story good job!
Clare chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Once again, you use transvestite :c

Anyways, I'm wondering why Ranma's gender identity hasn't come up much. I'd imagine only 16 years of being a guy (and two years or so of being half and half) wouldn't hold up against centuries of being female.

Well, they are just incomplete memories, but still.