Reviews for Polarity
Cador2004 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Ok, I admit the endnote there had me fall over laughing. I wish I could this come up more often in crossovers like this.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
It really saddens me that this story has no ending it was really well thought out flows well and was very fun. I really is finished one day or some is allowed to finish it and the justice the original author has done for it.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Come on please UPDATE
Y2Ranma chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
TEAM TRANSVESTITE...Really? That's just mean

Ranma Is a REAL Guy & a REAL Girl
Ukyo Raised as a boy
Konatsu Raised as a Girl
Hakura Lesbian/Tomboy

None of them (with the possible exception of Hakura) enjoys dressing as the opposite Gender
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
UPDATE
nathan chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
nate ki cat balst
shugokage chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Absolutely incredible story good job!
Clare chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Once again, you use transvestite :c

Anyways, I'm wondering why Ranma's gender identity hasn't come up much. I'd imagine only 16 years of being a guy (and two years or so of being half and half) wouldn't hold up against centuries of being female.

Well, they are just incomplete memories, but still.
Clare chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
:c

Transvestite is a fairly offensive word for something that takes pleasure in cross dressing. Ukyo was forced to be a guy for a decade, Konatsu forced to be a girl for longer, Ranma only dressed up for his own gains, and Haruka is a tomboy.

But I'm just touchy of those words I guess.

Anyways, great work so far. Shame it's not complete (and may stay that way :c)
Kalladin1989 chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Great story. I hope you will update again. I would hate to see this be an unfinished story.
kajoshin chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
I love this story and think you're doing an awesom job with it.

I hope you update it soon because it would be a shame if it were to die here.
FluffyNevyn chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
Worth the re-read...I forgot how much fun this one was. I must ask: Is it really dead and gone, abandon and forgotten like many another great fanfic on this site?

Do see if you can find your muse and chain her to a wall, forcing her to work for her freedom D
Spica75 chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
Story needs lots of updates! _

Neat variation on "Ranma the extra senshi".
AEthereal Devastation chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
I suppose I could loan you my Great Company of Space Wolves. This is a response to the question at the end of chapter 14.
Ranmaleopard chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
this is awesome. i cant wait to see what happens next. i really love this fanfic! i cant wait to see more! please continue!