Reviews for Polarity
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2021
UPDATE
2562894620 chapter 18 . 5/9/2020
This although unfinished, can almost give a sense of closures, chapter 17 was the end of the first part with Ranma leaving his mess of a life behind and reconciling with his past life. The end of that chapter was both cute and gave a sense of closures that of course is open for more, but was still limited closure that is as satisfying as one can get with an unfinished story. Thank you for writing this so that after a decade a wonderful story is still available for those of us that look for good stories to read it.
2562894620 chapter 16 . 5/9/2020
I don't know how close to canon this Happosai is, but he is at least close enough to my image of him that you have not broken the character but merely shown a different side, a side that is truly worthy of respect as not just a martial artist but a person. I also love the bond that is manifesting between Ranma and Makoto, it feels almost natural and when compared to Ranma's past relationships it is truly refreshing. Someone that can stand right by his side against the odds. I always found the fact that none of his fiances could really stand beside him against his troubles, both in matters of emotion and danger, disheartening. Even though unfinished this story is wonderful, I'm happy for Ranma.
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
This was a great start and had much explained background. I am going to keep reading. Thank you for creating this story.
silverhawk88 chapter 18 . 12/3/2018
This was a great story to read. I really enjoyed reading through it. Thank you! This is the best Ranma Fuku fict I have read so far. I hope someday you will be back to finish all of your stories.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
Thank you for such an original take on Ranma in a fuku. I like your cents of hoomor two.
Please do me and the rest of the readers of this story, FINISH IT!

Sin-dearly

Atomic Rabbit
maryjane5000 chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
Please please tell me that after 6 years this will be updated soon
I hope so because not only does it deserve to be continued but it also deserves an ending
Laud de Saturno chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Debo decir que quede atrapada por esta historia por lo que es una pena que lleve seis años sin actualizarla, solo queda esperar que la inspiración rehrese algún día
Reymen chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
I like how you manage the Amazons. No bulshit escape them because reasons. They are a isolated barbarians that believe them self to be rulers of the world because they have a long recorded history.
I really doubt they would back down for something minor like reincarnations or gods.
Reymen chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Why do every evil guy act so evily to their underlings? It is always, you failed you will pay. Never "why did you fail and how should you act the next time to not do it again?"
Should not the second way be much more effective? Is there any FF that have a "good" evil enemy that actually can lead his forces?
Reymen chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
I find it extremely disturbing how Ranma continue to go back to Akane. It feel so similar to how you can find in abusing marriage. But usually it is the woman that is abused. And keep going back time after time again.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
That has to be one of the better crossovers I've read. But where is the update?
Cador2004 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Ok, I admit the endnote there had me fall over laughing. I wish I could this come up more often in crossovers like this.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
It really saddens me that this story has no ending it was really well thought out flows well and was very fun. I really is finished one day or some is allowed to finish it and the justice the original author has done for it.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2014