Reviews for You Know You Love Me
PeacefullyJos chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
I want another one of these lovely one-shots. They are amazing and amazingly portrayed and so, so, so, so FUCKING FUNNY. They are all Chuck&Blair fanfiction should be about and I'm really glad I stumbled upon them. Thank you for writing it :)
PeacefullyJos chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
This is fucking incredible. I love reading this and I'm extremely sad that I have only one more chapter left.
PeacefullyJos chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
This is too good to be true. I laughed out loud. Seriously. This is genuis. This is excellently portrayed. This is Chair at its best.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
this is so well portrayed I might cry.
Lisa T chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
This story is absolutely fantastic, you completely captured the characters. I found myself laughing out loud at some of blair's comments, they were so totally queen b. Keep up the good work and congrats
000 chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
i love the story..it's amazing..plzz keep the humor and chair..they're amazing.
Krazy4Spike chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
OMG these are so freaking funny. Your dialogue is great. Please update soon. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
Musicislife519 chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
great story, please update soon!
ry123red chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
this story is so cute! and you should write another jealous chuck chapter! lol i love chuck when hes jealous because of blair! this is a really good story and serena being the first one pregnant is totally something that would happen! please update soon!
yei chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Acabo de leer todos los Chapter de tu fict You Know You Love me... y ME ENCANTARON... WoW! se que estás en hiatus pero no deberías parar de escribir... ahorita voy a ver que más has escrito.

xoxo

Yei
tomwellingsfuturewife chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
wow this is good. you really need to continue with it cause i want more! (:
tvrox12 chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
GREAT chapter!

This story is really good and original!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sheri.808 chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
Omg, this was so cute! I loved it! Please update soon. I love this storyy...
Frank12 chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
Awh, very cute story! :) Can't wait for more! Just wondering about the main plot. Like one of the other reviews, I too think there should be a big fight between them or something. Keep up the goo work! :)
laurienlaurie chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
this story is slightly funny, but the plot is kindof off. i know its suppose to be their life together, but you kindof have to have a point. their fights are small and insignificant, and you should encorporate a bigger fight espesically since your well into your story. cant wait for the next chapter :D