Reviews for Knitting Lessons
Deeplove chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I never liked Rosalie very much until recently. She's a lot more relate able to me than Bella or Alice! I think this story fits her perfectly. Loved the ending. c:
OrangeSmurfette chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Rosalie is hands down my favorite twilight character, this ish was HILARIOUS and you did an amazing job with her inner dialogue and interaction with Esme.

You had me laughing my ass off several times throughout this so job very well done. :)
wuogkat chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Single best line of fanfic ever "learn to knit or I knit you a ball gag."

MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
*shah...* it takes a LOT of patience to teach someone to knit... you actually give a wonderful knitting lesson in this lovely little tale as well as show us that Esme has her own gift of insight as to the ways and workings of her "children." everyone should have such a patient and wise person teach them this beautiful and challenging skill. I have the impression that you do this all the time: knit for the love of it and passing on this lovely form of meditation and creativity to others.
MaeBTrubble chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I am not tying to bug you or anything, but know for fact that the activity you said was knitting, it is actually called crocheting. To knit you need TWO needles.
Katarzyna93cr chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
amazing one shot xD
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
"She made another knot, so slowly this time I thought she might be suggesting that I was retarded."

I can not stop laughing at this line. I really can't. I might need help.

Rosalie's mental meanderings are also (not) helping. ; P

"I tried to look repentant, but my face seemed to reject the expression at a biological level."

Love this. I may be biased since I myself am a knitter, so you've officially combined two of my favorite things, but I still love it beyond reason.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Loved it! Made me feel some real sympathy for Rosalie.
Blustarr chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Fun to read about the cullens knitting!
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story GM. Knitting in a twific win! Loved Rosalie's pov - you do it so well x
carolinajoy chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This story made me laugh out loud several times. I'm not sure which part was the funniest, the beige do-me lingerie, "my monkey man does love the classics," or missionary position with Clair de Lune in the background. I enjoyed them all.
jessicakaycobb chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
this was so good and really hilarious...i liked seeing rosalie's point of view for once, and i liked her so much better than i ever thought i would. thanks! i'm adding this to my favorites. chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is really fun!
immiD chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Haha, man that was FUNNY! I loved it, great work!
Entrelac chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
" I usually knit continental style, but since you need to take your time, I’m teaching you English. "

Excuse me? Am I sensing a bit of anti-English-knitting prejudice? You aren't gonna make me challenge you to a RACE, are you? ;)

Kidding! (well, mostly.) I very much like the characterization in this fic. It's really neat to see a possible glimpse of Rosalie's internal dialogue - and a completely believable one, too. Not to mention I find it hysterical that Rosalie is actually capable of wearing out Esme's seemingly endless patience.