Reviews for Stay Through The Night
PrincessDripDrop chapter 34 . 7/16/2014
Really enjoyed your story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Poetic first paragraph but then the over-emphasis in descriptions of dark faces...white god...dark people while justifiable for creating stark contrast is redundant and offensive to me.
in-love-less chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
I really enjoyed your story and the way the characters are more humanly in their reactions. I was waiting for a long time for a fanfic like this. You should have it beta-ed for the small typos, and continue to write!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 34 . 9/16/2012
Good idea but I had trouble getting into it and felt their relationship, particularly the ending.
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 34 . 6/1/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i love Bella & Edward together
Anonymous chapter 30 . 4/23/2012
As great of a story as it was I've got to say Bella is acting like a complete bitch. But great story :)
melina-U chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Story from a real book Harlequin, you should say it so people don't think you're the one to write it. You just changed the names.
missylb chapter 34 . 9/21/2011
loved it and wished there was more to it xx
JessXO chapter 34 . 8/19/2011
Love it! Love it! love it!

it was amazing! :) i laughed when Bella accidently hit him with the winch, i knew something bad was going to happen :) I really started liking Edward when he was caring for Bella when she was sea sick and then fell in love with him after she hit him with the winch, he was so miserable and so cute!

I loved the way he described Bella's hair as being from Botticelli's paintings and also the bits about comparing her to the angels. Cute! When she fell out of the closet... Typical Bella.

All in all, i loved it and really enjoyed it. Good work :)
habebti chapter 34 . 1/1/2011
lovely
Catherine chapter 34 . 8/7/2010
This is AWSOME! i love the ending though i think their needs to be more. AS I SAY THE MORE THE MARRIER!
Princess Aziza chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
This actually sounds a lot like the movie "The Proposal". I didn't even think of it until I read this chapter!
rivruskende chapter 34 . 6/22/2010
Good story, too bad it is over!
gjmburgess2000 chapter 34 . 5/26/2010
Just read this story..

Your a good writer
nessa81833 chapter 34 . 5/13/2010
very gd i didnt expect that ending though nessa .x.x.x.