Reviews for Stay Through The Night
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 10/1
This looks to be interesting. Looking forward to reading it.
nilo chapter 34 . 9/22
sweet ending
snoopylover60 chapter 28 . 8/2
Whos Burt? "She dressed quickly. he ears cocked for the stopping of the shower, afraid that Burt (?) would invade her privacy again and finding her still naked would let his desires run riot."
jk chapter 12 . 5/20
your note at the end of 12 is shit...how in the fuck can it come together? HE FUCKED HER SISTER!
jk chapter 10 . 5/20
what the fuck? he was fucking nancy...and he says bella isn't as beautiful but if she doesn't fuck him then he will fire her dad? yaaaa this is a good guy huh?
nasty
jk chapter 9 . 5/20
the swan girls are WHORES...
jk chapter 8 . 5/19
seems Edward doesn't care which sister he gets huh? fucking gross!
jk chapter 1 . 5/19
hes fucking bellas sister..?/ this is really how you want to start a B and E story? FUCKING GROSSS
Felicia123 chapter 34 . 1/6
Great story. Thank you for sharing
AnimeLova-T chapter 34 . 7/8/2016
I feel like this was rushed to me , especially in the ending... ;C
just a fan chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
I've read this a couple of times and like it more each time. I love the bickering between Bella and Edward. He can sure be a PAIN at times but that's part of his persona.
jk chapter 25 . 10/27/2015
funny how the fact that he was gonna start fucking HER SISTER just two days ago wasn't even part of her argument on why she wont marry his skanky ass!
jk chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
so this is a story about nancy being a easy whore and Edward being a man whore having no problem having sisters..and bella stealing her sisters man/? GROSS
PrincessDripDrop chapter 34 . 7/16/2014
Really enjoyed your story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Poetic first paragraph but then the over-emphasis in descriptions of dark faces...white god...dark people while justifiable for creating stark contrast is redundant and offensive to me.