Reviews for I will protect you
Monchele1357 chapter 16 . 3/16
This story is great. Please update soon.
Finish the story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I loved it. it made me cry
SamA18 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Update soon I'm loving it
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Mmmmmm is this going to be updated ?
Salima88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Fantastic story hope you will update soon
lmill123 chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
It has been quite some time since you updated this story. I hope that we will be seeing one in the near future. It is a very moving story.
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
where the hell stays the next chapter! :O
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
This story is simply to describe in one word ... FANTASTIC
you had me in tears the way Tony opened up to give Samantha stability and safety and that he let his walls down around her so that she could trust him was simply amazing written
great work :)
torontogirl12 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I just found this story today and could not put it down. So many emotions. I hope that you will continue this wonderful story.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I love this story plz is there going to more chapters?
MadisonTaylor13 chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
You should continue this story! I love this story! Please continue it!
Velossian chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Hope you will write more stories about autistic people coming into contact with the nicis team and with the L.A Team thsi story is really fantastic and is really cool. your reaearch into autism is really well done hope that this story allows more people to understand us. keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
please update! i really want to know the end of the story! by the way this is a really good story! i help a boy that goes to my church who has autism and my friend has aspergers and is a genius! my brother also has down syndrome and even though it's not the same as autism, i can sympathize with other people whose sibling had autism or another mental disorder. again please update!
BekaRoo chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
I love love love this fic please continue it :)