Reviews for Sinner
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
omg, Itachi is F'N hilarious ! The end of this chapter had me lol-ing so damn hard :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
RamenLover999 chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
just put my hopes up high...and then no more chapters :( Do you have a sequel? Please? Great story btw, I love it so much :')
Miko Vampire chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
Hey! Haven't seen any progress with this story for awhile, please don't tell me you're discontinueing it! I think that would be a shame I love this story and can't wait for the big love scene between Itachi and Sasuke!

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AND UPDATE SOON!
Angi chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Great Story! Go on like this! 3
Angi chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
Great story!
katgirl5 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Gah, hurry up and write the next chapter! Nyeh... me wants read more...
katgirl5 chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
oh noes!
katgirl5 chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
NO! why? why?
katgirl5 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Holy fuck there was nothing wrong with that... that was just too hot. But you know what would have made it better? If sasuke had gotten all up on itachi and started grinding against him! yeah... *drools*
katgirl5 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Neji is so damn evil.
katgirl5 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
This just gets better and better... I am the banana king!
katgirl5 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
God, couldn't stop laughing when naruto appologized to itachi. And when sasuke was like "making out, dumbass."
katgirl5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
lolz. funny as hell. couldnt have it his way with a bigmac.
EternalyLoved chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
omgz panda this is good its almost better than chocolate...wait...no i think it IS better than chocolate but now the chocolate bar is gone and i must buy another one *hinthint* this is when you update lovez ya bye