Reviews for It Feels Like Protection
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Awesome. Simply awesome. I sure sympathize with Dean. There is nothing worse than back pain; it can be excruciating. I adored how Sam took care of him. Sure had me wishing for a lovely back massage from giant Sammy.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I'm roaring with laughter here! Sammy tending to Dean like a personal physiotherapist was simply too precious! Absolutely loved the tender care Sammy executed on a protesting Dean who enjoyed the care much more than he would ever admit, even under torture.

Very well done!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was great. I could use some Magic Sam fingers right now myself. But I'd pay extra for the Deluxe Dean model...
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love the Richard Simmons line! And the times-Sam-has-taken-care-of-Dean paragraph! This is awesome. Really well done.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Awesome work!

Poor Dean - Sam's the best brother ever!

Great job!
InSecret chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I think, given the looks I receieved, the pleasant humming that I thought was only in my head as I read this, just may've been verbal... Possibly my cat started purring as a counterpoint to it...

This was LOVELY. So nicely paced, and warm, and caring, and YUM. I adore Dean falling asleep mid-massage, and Sam dogging him for days, and Dean all, well, if Sam WANTS to give me a massage, then o-kay... (Grins).

I'd stay and heap more praise, but, well, I'm hungry. Still, I loved it! Now brace yourself - *SMISHES*
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Thanks so much for giving us this whole fic. I really loved it. The description of Sam massaging Dean's back was making me relax, too. I used to get muscle spasms all the time. :(

Good one.
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Snorts. That was wonderful. Almost too wonderful really, the images of the massage were, well, wonderful too. Loved Sam throughout this, and his gradual and gentle care of Dean. Just lovely.

Phoebe
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
“Yeah, Sam. In the 6 minutes we were apart today, I went all Richard Simmons over here. Jesus. Did you see me stretch? Did you stretch?”

that line was funny.,

this was good. awee protective sammy, and dean all cranky. cutee
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Great story, awe the getting old reference is just so true. Sorry Dean...but we are all there.

Denise
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
See - drabbles just keep on giving! So glad that you "worked this one out"! Loved protective Sam and Dean's reflections on how Sam would follow him and just quietly take care of him when he needed it when they were kids... sweet!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3