Reviews for Giraffe?
atearsarahjane chapter 1 . 4/10
I am howling! This is brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
XDDDDDDDDDDD GO RACHEL! Oh god Wilson probably feels like crap having a kid say that to him
aligal528 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great story! I especially loved Rachel's last line.
lightmylumiere chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Sorry, it had to be put on caps lock.
blackflowersblossom chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
CUUUTE!
newdayz chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Mother truckin hilarious!
CinnamonKiss chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Too cute :D

This was so realistic. I could totally see house doing that

Awesome!
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
that is so like house :)

you had me in giggles, great work!
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I laughed like crazy when Rachel told Wilson, "Fuck off." It's just like House to take advantage of a little kid that way lol
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Those giant giraffes always seemed so awesome to me when I was little, but my parents always refused to buy them for me. Which really stunk. Lucky Rachel!
sstacker92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
the ending made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt. total house! k
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
omg that was the funniest thing ever! so totally IC for house. by far one of the best shorts i read in a while!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hahaha! OMG, love it!

I adore kids a that age! They will do anything!

Rachel is so cute!
EVIL WORLD DOMINATOR chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
OMFG ROFL that last bit was absolutely HILARIOUS! this is a really good story, you are a great writer! Can you tell revengent that she is also like my favourite writer ever? as well as you, hehe. that would be good if you just pass it on to her, ok? yeah anyway, this story's great, good job! now, check this out...

HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY

SOME IDEAS FOR MORE STORIES... U DON'T HAVE TO DO THESE IF U DONT WANT TO:

* A Huddy story where the characters have really cool superpowers!

* One where the hospital is on fire!

* A Huddy and Chameron one where the characters are stranded or trapped somewhere!

* Maybe one where the characters have a party!

* Cuddy has an identical twin sister

* House, Wilson and Cuddy get arrested

- You know, fun stuff!

HOUSE/CUDDY & CHASE/CAMERON 4EVA!
Whispers Of The Moon chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
nice...poor cuddy. her daughter has been manipulated by house. u should go read my almost-angst post on the fluff-off and review it and life. im reviewing giraffe like u told me 2 btw...and they are coming for us all... :)