Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes Book II
THE HERO DRACO chapter 49 . 10/24/2014
A long time ago there was an egg a legendary egg that was captured from all darkness himself was Chaos the dragon of dark. The egg was a dragon egg a rare golden egg Chaos planned to us the dragon egg to become a weapon. When the egg was in a chamber a young blue dragon with black horns and spikes came in not to be notice by Chaos minions. The blue dragon looked at the egg and feel incredible power from the egg already. The blue dragon heard foots steps coming in the chamber the blue dragon quickly hide when two dark trolls came in. The trolls checked if the egg it was gone the blue dragon carried it to safety from Chaos castle. The blue dragon had to fight through of seeing a lot of trolls the dragon use water element to get through the crowd of trolls. Then the dragon got out in perfect time until Chaos came right in front of the dragon "Taking my egg i see" said Chaos "you cant handle its true power no one can"said the dragon worry about the egg. "Then i shall kill you for it"said Chaos and use his staff and use his powers the blue dragon dodge it in time to cause an explode at the front door the blue dragon hold on to the egg and took flight and got away. "Enjoy while you can good thing i put a cures on that rotten egg"he said to himself. It had ben twenty years until the egg finally hatched from a kingdom the blue dragon was finally waiting this moment with the king himself titan a adult size fire dragon with yellow tusk and large horns. "When does come out will it" said the blue dragon "I don't know" said titan "they usually don't make it and usually do"said titan again when the hatchling finally came out. The dragon had golden scales red spikes but there were no wings the blue dragon and the king "gasp". "What happen!" said titan "i don't know he wont survive from the darkness" said the dragon. Titan turn and just have an idea "maybe we can use something for the hatchling" said titan. The hatchling drank a potion to give him a power a power for speed. Then the hatchling went to sleep "it is your responsibility to take care of him" said titan "i will" said the blue dragon. When titan left the room he said "you should give a name to the hatchling is that alright rose". Then he left the room she thought of a name then she said "Draco yeah draco thats suits you perfect little one".
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
this would make a good movie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 39 . 6/8/2014
I am reminded if the Count if Monte Cristo.
BlackAlbatross1 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
"ASAP?" :)))
BlackAlbatross1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Watabeep! 69 chapters?!
MKiller34 chapter 57 . 4/3/2014
Realy i can't beleive Luin or Malfor would do that
they may be evil but thats beond them.
William the Purple Dragon chapter 70 . 1/29/2014
Again...just, wow. Spartan-029 continues to amaze me with his skill for storytelling. These stories make me so happy because of the sheer awesomeness of it all. Oh, and is it bad that I like when the bad guys start to win, especially when the good guys are about to turn evil or suffer a horrible death? But anyways, I agree with the other reviewers, I would really like to see Spyro turn evil. It would be totally awesome if joined Malefor willingly.
Prohunter543 chapter 24 . 1/16/2014
How do i see that screenshot
Me chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
Sigh
Me chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Sheesh!
Me chapter 29 . 12/6/2013
Spyro is as weak as ever... WHY DOSEN'T THE Dark Master TAKE CONTROLL of SPYRO️ I LOVE THIS!