Reviews for Inclination
One day, this nightmare is going to end, right? The agonizing suspense will resolve in bad guys behind bars...or dead, facilities burning, and Leon and Claire on a real vacation to recover from injuries obtained in the process...right?
Chades chapter 34 . 8/20/2014
I knew the story wasn't complete. I knew that. Why did I read this when I knew? Because the first chapters were too damn good to stop. The rest turned out to be just as entertaining and now here I am grinding my teeth in frustration. Well, it was good, thanks for posting your story.
snoopygubs chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
I do not normally review. I am not saying this to set myself apart or anything as important as that. I say it now because I mean to express to you how wonderfully crafted your story has been throughout. I don't usually review because it isn't worth it; but in this case it's the exact opposite. Your style is tight and the characterizations leap right off the page. There isn't any unnecessary prose or explanation of character actions or choices…they are written decisively and with laser purpose. It is incredibly easy to picture the world you have created - while at the same time having enough wiggle room as a reader to imagine the scenarios and let them wander freely. The dialog is sharp and again, purposeful, without a lot of time wasted describing how someone looked as they spoke or adding prose to a situation that doesn't require any. I am most impressed by this whole piece…the dialog, the characterizations, the accuracy of canon facts without being rote, and most especially, the way that story is crafted over time in small reveals instead of pages of narrative explaining what had happened. I was curious as to Leon's wounds and it took nearly eight chapters for you to reveal what had happened to him because that was the most appropriate time. It fit both the characters and the story and I was hooked. This is also not a story where you can see the tried and true plot developments coming…despite the plot device of them going on vacation to have time and space to "bond", the device was used to its fullest extent to get them square in the middle of another scenario. It was extremely well done. I am a big fan of this story, and of you as an author. Very, very well done.
bunny angel chapter 34 . 7/29/2013
still loving this story. :(

and screw that guest that doesn't have balls to leave shitty reviews in their name.
Madgormley chapter 34 . 6/27/2013
Excellent story i hope ther will be more updates.
SerafinRose chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
I've seen some of the reviews someone made here. I absolutely don't agree with them.

This story is amazing. I like the characterization, and the plot - even if it may be cliché or whatever - is interesting. Don't be discouraged by such comments, after all, there are always people who think differently.

I'd really love to see more of this, hope you find the time. :)
ShanaO chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Love it. You really bring out emotions.
One thing, 'brief case' is briefcase. Other than that, loved it. I'm so excited!

Great job!
ShanaO chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
ShanaO chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I can tell you edited. I went back to reread this and I can tell you've been working on it. Even if I don't remember everything, I'm excited for more. This time, I hope to finish it! I get so easily distracted.
silverlining chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its the end already!? please write mooooooar!
arrrr right now i want the story continued... ugh it was so good, i couldnt stop reading it. i was hooked, so please please continue! TT_TT
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Fell in love with this story.
demonhybrid13 chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Gaaaaaaaaaaaah! Nooo. need more chapters! :D haha you have an amazing plot- more specifically. A story. I reaaly enjoyed reading ever detail you've set. I'm very intrigued.
JackDarkStone chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
I just love this story so much. I really hope you don't take too long till you update. Really well written, and Leon and Claire are perfectly made in the story (as in in character)
LC chapter 34 . 9/30/2012
Another wonderful update. I do hope to see another one soon. This is my favorite Leon and Claire story, you've captured the characters so well. I can easily read this over and over. I'm so glad you write for Resident Evil :)
bunny angel chapter 34 . 9/26/2012
please tell me you're still writing this? this seems to be the ONLY in-character leon/claire fic in existence. the development and pacing is fabulous and the plot is exactly a resident evil scenario. the only thing better would be for ada to pop up so we can deal with that, bwahaha.

with what seems to be a devastating exclusion of claire in the new re6, what was supposedly a "tribute" game to the series as a whole, not to mention an absurd sherry and leon reunion without her...let's just say i'm glad you've written this and shared with us, and i hope you're alive and well and continuing it.